Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another March newbie, just about to leave and pick my Q3 up from Birmingham Audi.
Replacing my 08 A6 Avant, so looking forward to something that takes up a bit less tarmac.

Gary

·
Registered
264 Posts
BillF207 said:
Another March newbie, just about to leave and pick my Q3 up from Birmingham Audi.
Replacing my 08 A6 Avant, so looking forward to something that takes up a bit less tarmac.

Gary
welcome gary hope everything went well when you collecter your new toy { Q 3 }

Edited by: daytona

·
Registered
264 Posts
daytona said:
BillF207 said:

Gary
welcome gary hope everything went well when you collecter your new toy { Q 3 }

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Gary,
so what do u think? Another happy owner i hope! wish u many years and miles of happy motoring!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome aboard - I'm sure you'll love the change - as well as the higher driving position!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all, so far so excellent.Surprises after 2 days:Good - Xenon light package includes the adaptive swivelly trick - I had missed that and assumed it just took it up to the standard s-line lighting spec.Bad - no rear seat armrest - hadn't even thought about it and not a big issue, just cant remember the last time I had a car without one.Seats: the standard leather seats are good and supportive - we have already done a couple of 3 hours runs in it, and love the pale grey interior; pleased with the storage pack and fold flat passenger seat.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome to the club BillF207, post some pictures , i'm sure we all want to have a look.

·
Registered
111 Posts
A6 to Q3.... it'll end in

·
Registered
100 Posts
Think Steve w .. Needs a new forum !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts