Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new Q3yesterday, absolutely delighted with the colour, must say the "reveal" was great I was taken into a glass room with lights set into the floor as well as the ceiling to show off the colour, it was a WOW moment as it was the first time I had seen the colour... later today I will get some hi res shots on the site, once I've stopped smiling

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
Grant Flash said:
... I will get some hi res shots on the site, once I've stopped smiling
We're going to have to wait quite a while for those pics then...

Great looking car - the colour certainly looks spectacular in that lighting.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I never gave that colour a 2nd thought but it looks like you and Mr Gromit have hidden tastes because your new Q3 looks fantastic. Well done

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you, in the show room yesterday the car looked stunning, I was so pleased. Had a few nice comments from people today, and on a dull day today it looks different again, it's obviously the colour that keeps on giving! As soon as the sun comes out I will post a couple more.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks awesome. Would love to see some of the interior.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Looks great. Glad you are pleased!

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Ohhh, I like that.....unfortunately Caribou is no longer available, real shame as it was my choice.....

·
Registered
301 Posts
It would have been my next choice great colour.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Looks good, Thanks. Hope you enjoy as I have.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks! Amazing colour! I love this Gold (a.k.a.Caribou Brown). It looks very happy and fresh. We don't like grey Q3s in this forum do we! Especially these grey Q3s with black on black with more black interior.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm so pleased I choose this colour, only yesterday after spending a couple of hours washing and waxing the car, a guy at my sons school stopped me in the car park and said what a fantastic colour it was, he said it was really different and eye catching, I actually got a bit embarrassed, as he was so complimentary, but when the sun hits it, I still go wow. And I'm pleased Audi have withdrawn the colour, keeps it's more exclusive, and as yet I still haven't seen another one in my colour.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Looked at your pictures again. The Caribou Brown looks really good. Shame Audi discontinued it.

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
Looks really tasty.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts