Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Happy to inform you that I have now the following features activated via coding:

1. DRL - not available in Japan not sure why. I now have the option to turn on/off via MMI. The DRL also dims when I turn on the signal light.
2. Folding mirrors - closes automatically if I lock via FOB or press continously on the button on the door handle
3. Cornering fog llghts - turns on the left or right fog light when turning the steering wheel (left/right) or when I turn on the signal light.
4. Needle sweep - not important but it looks cool

There other features that can be activated like hidden MMI and DIS menus but I decided not to activate for fear of messing up the MMI. I am also tempted to install cruise control but after thinking about benefits vs. cost, I decided to give it a pass.

pekX2toEdited by: pekX2to

·
Registered
143 Posts
Crem0 said:
Also what is needle sweep?
A needle sweep is when both the rev counter & speedo needles sweep around the clock when the ignition is switched on then settle to normal

·
Registered
302 Posts
Q3mp said:
Crem0 said:
Also what is needle sweep?
A needle sweep is when both the rev counter & speedo needles sweep around the clock when the ignition is switched on then settle to normal

Oh dear ...............

·
Registered
155 Posts
I had fog lights on cornering on my last car. a VW EOS and would like to be able to switch that on on my Q3, is it possible and how do I do that.
Thanks in anticipation

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ambboy said:
pls give the  code  about DRL MMI option, many tks
Sorry, I do not have the codes. I took my Q3 to a shop that does the VCDC (Ross-Tech) coding.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Does anyone know of a place in west yorkshire that does the necessary coding modifications?

·
Registered
57 Posts
A needle sweep? Really? How fascinating. How about just enjoying the car and driving it. lol

Do they have a mod for re-fueling without having to leave the comfort of the car?

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
Yup. There's a switch embedded in the crashpad in the steering wheel boss - you drive up to the pump and press it hard and continuously until someone comes out of the kiosk and fills the car for you...

...or beats the crap out of you for making all the noise.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Cheers Gromit

I'll give it a go on the next fill up..........................

1 - 14 of 14 Posts