Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had any problems with the club stickers falling off? I have one on the front screen (no problem. Yet!) and one on the back which has fallen off and will not stick back onto the rear screen.
Does anyone have any ideas about re-conditioning the plastic to make it adhere again?

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
It's all Gromit's fault........no doubt about it, I had my suspicions about him from the start........today Club Stickers tomorrow the World.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Haven't seen one yet, but if it's just a shiny, smooth piece of soft plastic, take it off and wash it in warm soapy (fairy liquid type) water. Dab dry on tissue, ensure glass is clean and try to fix it again. Usually works for this type of sticker. And I think Gromit should give me one for this excellent advice!!

I just had to get in there before BB!!!

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Now just trying to frighten people and so near to Christmas.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Yes a dirty rear can cause all sorts of problems.

Clean rear with a good glass polish, don't lick and stick.

·
Registered
757 Posts
oakey46 said:
This topic is degenerating into a massive rear end!
Just thought (always a bad thing) - talking about massive rear ends - reminded me of the Bentley Bentayga I saw out being tested from the factory yesterday near Nantwich (which is near to where they are built in Crewe). Looked like a damned great truck. Hope the next, post FL Q3, doesn't look anything like it. And my FL is still on schedule for week 53 i.e. week commencing 28 Dec.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Your'e Q3 is nothing like the beast you spoke of, the Q3 is perfect for the uk market. I also have one
on order.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oakey46 said:
And I think Gromit should give me one for this excellent advice!!

I just had to get in there before BB!!!

Not quite sure what it is you are suggesting, and it was you who brought 'rear ends' up? I thought their orientation was quite clear.

However, I am not one who would criticize your preferences and I thank you for your help with the club sticker.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Oakey......I think it is up to Gromit if he gives you one, send a clear passport photo of yourself in a plain envelope to him.....sort of like snail mail Tinder

·
Registered
757 Posts
Boxbrownie said:
Oakey......I think it is up to Gromit if he gives you one, send a clear passport photo of yourself in a plain envelope to him.....sort of like snail mail Tinder 
I'd rather send one to Anna's mother!!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Gromit may well "give you one" if this keeps up

He is very quite lately, perhaps he is still doing that part time job at Debenhams...scaring the little kids

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Gromit is always fair and open to negotiation! Good luck you will need it.

·
Registered
595 Posts
....rumours abound about fantastic compensation payments !!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts