Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks!

May i get your honest opinion. Do you think the clear tail light will look good with my Audi Q3 SE Monsoon grey?

The seller here in Japan says this is an original Audi Q3 tail light option. It costs Y86,100 or GBP 592 at today's exchange rate.

Thanks in advance !

pekX2to

·
Registered
100 Posts
It's a NO from me

·
Registered
563 Posts
I would be surprised if these were original Audi items.It's also a no from me, leave the clear lights for the Japanese cars (no disrespect to you pekX2to).

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
It's going to be a no from me, i've never been a fan of aftermarket add ons but i've seen worse examples

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not for me either but if you like them go for it...cheers

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Folks, thanks so much for feedback.

terapati, the seller claims it's a legitimate Audi AG accessory that comes with installation manual from Audi AG:

pekX2toEdited by: pekX2to

·
Registered
44 Posts
pekX2to said:
terapati, the seller claims it's a legitimate Audi AG accessory that comes with installation manual from Audi AG:
pekX2to
Probably the changes depend on Japan version of Q3. To find out it's real or not, your best move should be ask to Audi JP

If you post other parts that we can't see them in EU (like this), I'll be appreciate anyway

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
201 Posts
I like them, I don't think I would fit them personally though but if you do take the plunge please share with us or if you find some shots of them fitted. It looks like you have far more choice there than we seem to have here.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I decided not to change. I like the original deep red tail lights.

·
Registered
94 Posts
No from me, design wouldn't suit the Q3 far too Toyota.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts