1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive booked my Q3 in at my local Audi dealership for Chrome pipes to fitted this Friday. i had the the mud flaps done recently, and they complemented the off road look. The chrome pipes should finish off what is a great looking Q3.
will try and send pics once done (and the car cleaned
)

·
Registered
78 Posts
mark3988 said:
For that price and free postage, it's worth a punt. Looks to have the same fixing method as the genuine Audi ones I bought . Might have to wait a while for delivery. I bought some chrome trim rings for the fog lights on my SE from Korea , they took around a month to arrive, but were cheap enough, again with free delivery.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the Chrome tips have arrived and from first impressions they look great for the price. Packed well and feel really solid.

Checked they fit and all good there. Waiting for it to stop raining then the big fit.

Will post some pics once fitted

·
Registered
78 Posts
From you pics they look exactly like my genuine Audi ones. If they are decent quality, looks like you got a bargain. Glad it worked out for you.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi Mark<div style="text-align: left;">Has it stopped raining!!! Been trying to make my mind up if I should go ahead and order them or not. On the eBay page it says they are compatible for the2.0 TFSI SE Quattro. If I am correct your model isSE 140 TDI FWD same as mine. Please let me know if they fit as Idon'treallywant to pay the Audi price of around 100 pounds.ThanksATD

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi ATD

Yep rain has stopped and tips fitted. Look great and feel solid.

No rattles and after a test drive no issues. Pushed into place no problem little twist and locked in.

I'll keep my eye on them but initial thoughts very pleased.

Have pics but replying from mobile and can't get them to upload ill try later.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ordred mine on the 12th April and they arrived on the 19th, fitted today.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi managed to upload a few pics, I think they look rater good...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Looks good
Now you need a tube of Autosol to keep them nice and shiny.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just received some of the ebay ones. Easy to fit, look great, no rattles. I guess only time will tell whether the quality of the chroming means they stay looking that good. Probably next winters salting will be the big test.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I also bought some of the ebay ones, i was surprised by the quality of them. They look fantastic and fitted on no probs

We'll see how they look in a few months time but worth a punt for all they cost.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Also bought from eBay, arrived within a few days and fantastic quality. Very happy with the money saved. I also bought some front fog surrounds, they look great too and only £20.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am still waiting for mine. Order them 2 weeks ago. The ship from China must be struggling to find its way.ATD

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hang on in there atd, mine took just over two and a half weeks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mine if I recall, took just over3 weeks to arrive and asothers have said, they looked good quality and fitted ok...................but now after about 9 months of neglect (and 25k miles), they lookdreadful as bothhave rustedbadly!
Suggest to all that you'll need to keep them clean and well protected!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Willtry to upload a photoat the weekend ascurrentlyoverseasandcar is at the airport!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Maybe i'll remove them for the winter, our harsh winters really do punish the cars and some 22 quid covers won't be up to the job i suspect. 25K miles is about 5 years worth to me

1 - 20 of 29 Posts