Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
nice car same colour as mine ,
Is that a bootliner if so , do you mind telling me how much it was,I could do with one of those

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It`s a Rigid loadliner and it was £137.50 + VAT. I also got roof bars for the car at £174.83 + VAT.
Do you or anybody else know about getting updates for the SD Sat Nav ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Chippychap,
Looking good. It's a great feeling picking up the car and driving it for the first time. Many happy miles of enjoyable motoring.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Chippychap said:
It`s a Rigid loadliner and it was £137.50 + VAT. I also got roof bars for the car at £174.83 + VAT.
Do you or anybody else know about getting updates for the SD Sat Nav ?
thannks for the info on the bootliner as for the SD sat nav updates as far as i am aware you would need a new card each year , dont know if they do a part ex or if some one can download the updates to your original card ,on the CDdisc type of sat nav you had to purchase a new disc each year from the audi dealer , but dont think the raod system changes that much its usually speed limits that change and can catch you out if you go by the sat nav display speed limit , the speed limit has already changed on two of my regular roads this year but the sat nav still displays the old speed limit

·
Registered
61 Posts
Crackin' choice of colour (same as mine
) the boot liner looks very practical and fits like a glove. I might consider one of those at a later date if my current set up for muddy boots starts to get a bit messy.Hope you are enjoying your motor........

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also like the look of your rigid loadliner, Chippychap, but cannot source one anywhere. Can you tell me where you bought it. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts