Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I've sold my T5I was lookingfor a cheap run-about for the next4 months.I borrowed an old van off the father-in-law for which there is not a word in the English language to describe how bad an experience it was andwhich meant the run-about became a necessity. Was looking at Peugeots, Focuses etc etc but not with much enthusiasm, then I saw an advert for a black 1997 Audi A4 which reminded me of myfirst ever new car, a black 1997 A3.Anyway, £1150 later and it's mine. A Mr and Mrs Wilson owned it for the first 15 1/2 years, averaged 4000 miles a year, confirmed by the 15 Audi Hull service stamps and MOT history, 2nd owner chopped it in at Sytners last month(maybe much like me). Drivers door doesn't operate the central locking and the volume control on the stereo has a mind of its own (which I'm starting to fathom out)but everything else works as it should. Now done 250 miles in it and can't believe thatit's quieter and more comfortable than our 6 month old mini, I'm proper chuffed (at the mo).Might even palm it off on the father-in-law next March so he can scrap that awful van!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts