Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the waiting is over - only done 20 miles so far, but will get a better road test later!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
With a totally non-black interior!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Jules,
Congrats on new car. Paint colour and interior very nice. You've picked a good combination. Happy motoring.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nice car
Not my choice of colours, but hey !the world would be a boring place if everything was the same.
Edited by: Del

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Jules,
Looks terrific, happy motoring. My wife adores silver so I had no choice in the colour option.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the colour is different, for sure - but I do like the lighter interior!

To be honest, I do think the colour range is a bit poor - no Greens or reds for example - and I can't think many will go for the bright Orange?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looks really nice - especially the interior. In my opinion it matches perfectly with the exterior color ! 

I also like how the wooden inlays matches with the caribou brown color. 

Actually, I also considered caribou brown but eventually I end up to silver. 

Could you please post some more photos with higher resolution?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hmmm.. It would be interesting to know which colors are the most popular ones. Does the forum software allow questionnaires/surveys?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are some other pictures of the interior, hope these are clearer?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still not clear on how to describe the colour though!

·
Registered
30 Posts
There's some "bad" pictures on the internet describing the Caribou Brown but your's, even in rain, makes it look really good. I have always been a silver/black/dark gray-guy but wanted to try something different so i also went with the Caribou Brown.Been a couple of weeks wondering if I should've gone with something else but once I'll see it live and shiny I'll probably love it. :)
Got time for a some more pics in better weather, or/and in real life situations?(Maybe parked to another decent car.)
Know It's a lot to ask for and I know you'd rather spend time in the car ;)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll see what I can do - if it's brighter tomorrow, I'll take a few more - I often park next to a White Volvo or Audi TT - that'll give some good contrast!
Not heard a bad word said about the Brown yet (well, apart from the old Austin Allegro comments
) but don't think you'll regret it.... Personally, I love the light interior - what have you gone for benji?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I also think theCaribou looks nice, it looks very similar to a Citroen DS4 I tested. I agree with you that the colour scheme is pretty restricted though. The conservative part of me won, and I ended up going Ice Silver, but I actually think it's a bit boring... Almost wish I had the guts to go with the orange... :)
J.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Jules,I've gone with all black interior. Was going for leather first but since it was a steep price Iended up getting some extras instead.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice car and I do like the colours, altho my dear wife does not, I am afraid.
Incidentally, I drove a courtesy car last week whilst my present car, an A3, was being serviced and it was a Q3 special edition with a special customised colourway - an Orange colour but not the bright orange option!
It looked stunning, even if it would not have been my choice. That car had the lot - fully specked. The sales executive that drives it home every night is one lucky guy!
I cannot wait until I get my own Q3 - built yesterday - in Glacier White, with Milan Black leather interior. I have never owned a white car for an awfully long time now, so it will be a nice change. Would have bought it in red, had that option been available without the exclusive price tag of £1735!!!

Hae fun and enjoy your car. I have yet to see one on the road here, so us Q3 owners will be kind of an exclusive bunch, at least for a short while!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Really like the interior Jules and I think it works very well with the caribou brown.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Jules,<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
If I recall when you ordered the car,you posted that your daughter heard the word "Brown" and decided that she won't like it! What does your daughter now think on the colour!?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol, well remembered.... She still says she doesn't like it...

But I don't think she'd admit now that she did!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Not sure I would like it in the green/brown! or the twin headlight option.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's the next big thing!A coated layer of any color you like with some extras (green). Just put a new layer on if you feel like changing the colors.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts