Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just about to order a Q3 S line in caribou Brown, only problem is audi Rayleigh can't show me the colour on the car, just a small swatch, anyone got one or have pics of one, need to make a decision by tomorrow evening, otherwise I will probably have to wait till after Xmas for delivery, any help or advice would be grateful
Thanks
GrantEdited by: Grant Flash

·
Registered
234 Posts
Spotted today in Lindau, Bodensee (Lake of Constance) Germany. I would call it metallic sludge brown but would not wish to insult Caribou Brown Q3 owners!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the pic, it's too late to change my mind and I still haven't seen caribou Brown "in the flesh" but have decided as their are loads of Q3's in my area either silver, grey, black or white i'm looking forward to standing out from the crowd, gotta week 46 build estimate with a 3 week delivery date ther after, hopefully that wont change so I will have my new car mid December, photo's will be posted as soon as it arrives, can't wait!!!! although I was admiring a Monsoon grey S line yesterday thinking Mmmm what have I done? ;¬)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Looking forward to those photos when they arrive.
Edited by: Samoanjoe

·
Registered
613 Posts
I've posted several pictures of mine in the Gallery - it's an unusual colour, but looks great when clean and in the sunshine

·
Registered
275 Posts
I saw one on the M1 heading toNewport Pagnell, it looked good but I felt not paying the extra £100 for full paint or he s line was a mistake in his colour.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jules, I looked over your pics before deciding, it really helped with my decision, so thanks for posting them, it does help, as soon as I pick mine up I'll be clicking away and posting them on here for all to see!

·
Registered
613 Posts
No probs Grant, glad the pictures helped - Never had a moments regret with the Caribou

·
Registered
184 Posts
Looks very nice grant - well done with your colour choice, it is certainly one of the better ones IMO. What colour interior did you go for? Any pics?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Nice photos - really show the colour off well!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As I Chose an S Line version, you either get the choice of 1/2 leather, or full leather, I think the trim was called Sprint, and as my pockets aren't so deep I went with 1/2 leather. its a nice interior to be in if I look for a negative its a bit dark but I like it, now nearly Three weeks in to driving it 600 miles I must say i'm really pleased with it, as I've kept it shiny and clean, I've notice so many people looking at it and commenting on the colour choice (in a good way) P.S can you spot the Audi professional picture attached?

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
Well, the lefthand drive's a bit of a giveaway...

·
Registered
10 Posts
We'd wanted a q3 since they came out but could not thoil the brass. We finally bought one in August 14 just a few months old in "bronze" as the salesman called it - but its of course CB. Bronze, however, would be a fair description, especially when the sun is one it - it colours a green/brown as well as brown. We are quite pleased with it. We've got Quattro, full leather interior, sun roof and other stuff e.g. Bluetooth, sat nav that we can't workout how to use yet, being "senior". All in all probably the nicest car we will own.
Our son takes the p....its brown, its brown...not bronze. Its bronze, its bronze.
I see there's a new q3 out soon now that we've bought one! I'll post a pic when I can find one.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Samoanjoe said:
Looks very nice grant - well done with your colour choice, it is certainly one of the better ones IMO. What colour interior did you go for? Any pics?
Just spotted these pics Grant.......down by the river were you?

Caribou is a great colour.......seen it in ASDA car park a lot of times, very nice.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
grahamjambongris said:
We'd wanted a q3 since they came out but could not thoil the brass. We finally bought one in August 14 just a few months old in "bronze" as the salesman called it - but its of course CB. Bronze, however, would be a fair description, especially when the sun is one it - it colours a green/brown as well as brown. We are quite pleased with it. We've got Quattro, full leather interior, sun roof and other stuff e.g. Bluetooth, sat nav that we can't workout how to use yet, being "senior". All in all probably the nicest car we will own.
Our son takes the p....its brown, its brown...not bronze. Its bronze, its bronze.
I see there's a new q3 out soon now that we've bought one! I'll post a pic when I can find one.
Nice choice and welcome to the forum (as Frankie would have said
)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts