Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi GuysJust want to say, after very little deliberation, (1 day and a 10 min test drive) I have just ordered a Q3 S line in Caribou Brown!, the Audi Dealership in Rayleigh Essex haven't sold one in this colour yet so I was unsure of the colour, thanks to the contributors on here for steering me in the right direction and posting pics, they were really useful, no offenceto anyone with a White, Black or Grey Q3 but they just didn't float my boat,so i've taken a leap of faith and gone ahead and ordered one in Caribou Brown.now have to wait till week 48 for build completion and possible 3 week shipping delay, so it will either be a fantastic Christmas or a super star to the new year. as soon as Iget the keys I will post some pics here,which may be helpful if your unsure as I was about colour choices.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I would wait until 1st Jan 2014 or after before taking delivery of the Q3 if you canA 2014(63)platewillbe worth £500 +over a2013(63) plateand be more saleable at px timeThe dealer may push you to register it before the new year to make up is 2013 sales figures. But make it clear to him it must be registered in 2014 in case he tries to pull a fast one. I would put it in writing or e-mailBut its your choice and your money Kind regardsMichael
Edited by: puddy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts