Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, well eventually got my Q3 S line Quattro 2017, I'm looking for genuine Audi Q3 S Line mats any help would be much appreciated.
Paul

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Hi Paul, the forum sponsors, Crewe Audi, do members great deals. Send Tom Fox an email - [email protected] - and he'll sort you out a set. Do you want rubber or carpet mats?

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
OK, ping Tom Fox. Personally - whenever I buy a car I take the carpet mats out, stick them in a bag in the garage loft and buy a set of rubber mats. Easier to keep clean, don't soak up water on wet days etc...

Reactions: Lochsider

·
Registered
Audi Q3 2.0 TDI (177bhp) Quattro SE 5d S Tronic 2013/63
19 Posts
Will he only do is a good deal if we are a paid member of this community ?

·
Super Moderator
6,026 Posts
Nope, all members get a good deal from him. Really helpful guy and the best prices you'll ever find from a main dealer - great service too.

·
Registered
863 Posts
OK, ping Tom Fox. Personally - whenever I buy a car I take the carpet mats out, stick them in a bag in the garage loft and buy a set of rubber mats. Easier to keep clean, don't soak up water on wet days etc...
Moi aussi except the dealer was too tight to give me any in the first place.
Ours still have a vestige of added vanilla that the manufacturers add to take away the merry whiff of rubber.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd just like to thank RSQ3John for putting me in touch with Tom Fox at Crew Audi.
What brilliant service Tom gave me and a great discount. I would highly recommend him.

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Oh good stuff! Thanks for letting us know. Have just ordered a rear badge for mine - my Q3 as become O3 as the \ has fallen out of the Q......even with Tom's support its still £33...yikes!

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
I pondered it, and decided they'd most likely argue that it had been stolen./vandalised and it wouldn't be worth traipse over to Stratford upon Avon....should have asked really.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am hesitating to de-badge the Q3 and the 45TFSI Quattro...
it looks a lot better without it, I think. Has anyone done it here ? I usually ask Audi to do it themselves before delivery.

And I love the black rings logo. I might try and get that soon too.

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
A totally de-badged car, to me, looks like a car that has body repairs to the rear and the bodyshop hadn't got the badges to refit....probably a hangover from being a trade apprentice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Personally I quite like the de-badged look. Give it a go, you can always re-fit them after if you change your mind. This isn’t my car but I think it looks a lot cleaner without any badges.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah, I have a few friends who are designers and they always told me the designer of the car has t designed it with the logos so I like the simplicity of the look without it. Seems like closer to the design intent.
but I see what you mean, John. Now that you mention it, I think it’s a very valid assumption too. 😅

my current EPace had been debadged, it looks great.

I’m obviously not talking about the brand logo. That’s just respect. 😅

Reactions: 4RINGS

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Oooo the reminds me of the underground car park when I had an apartment in Staines...the wretched pillar was in the most inconvenient place...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Oooo the reminds me of the underground car park when I had an apartment in Staines...the wretched pillar was in the most inconvenient place...
Haha yes, same ! Our car park is the worst ! 😪 and the spaces are so tiny that I got both my TT and my E-pace’s doors knocked. I’m pissed.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I got the dealer to debadge my Q3 apart from the Audi rings, quattro and s-line badges. I think it looks really good and breaks up the black expanse but this is a personal thing.

Reactions: PLF

·
Super Moderator
6,026 Posts
Indeed it is. I ordered mine sans badges as it saves the local UnGodly the effort of prising the badges off with their knives. Makes washing it easier, too. The fact that no-one can work out the engine size or type bothers me not the slightest bit.

Reactions: PLF
1 - 20 of 20 Posts