1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
RSQ3
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need your expertise please folks ..
my RSQ3 has been perfect for a year and a bit since i bought it .l
but this weekend we drive to my daughters on a baking hot day and after 120 miles roughly three warning lights appeared immediately .. TPMS : tyre pressure system fault , Audi adaptive light : system fault and Parking Brake : system fault,
I drove another 20 miles to my daughters all in yellow still on dashboard, then drove up daughters steep drive car bounced a bit similar to driving over speed bump and they just all went off ..
drove it at hers few times all fine …
came home today , again completed about 110 miles and they all came back on again …
any ideas ?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I’ve had the TPMS warning about three times and all have been rogue. A re-set in the MMI fixed it.
Oddly, the tyre that had a slow puncture was replaced before the rest but the TPMS told me that tyre had low pressure from the setting when it was actually 3psi higher.

·
Registered
RSQ3
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can understand the TPMS maybe vpbeing overheating, rogue and reset MMI - but how about Audi adaptive light : system fault and Parking Brake : system fault ? Are they all connected ? Seems weird all three faults came on at exactly same time …

·
Registered
2016 RSQ3
803 Posts
You really need to plug the car in and see what comes up.
TPMS works off the abs sensors on the 8U and other systems are inter connected so that's a direction to look in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Need your expertise please folks ..
my RSQ3 has been perfect for a year and a bit since i bought it .l
but this weekend we drive to my daughters on a baking hot day and after 120 miles roughly three warning lights appeared immediately .. TPMS : tyre pressure system fault , Audi adaptive light : system fault and Parking Brake : system fault,
I drove another 20 miles to my daughters all in yellow still on dashboard, then drove up daughters steep drive car bounced a bit similar to driving over speed bump and they just all went off ..
drove it at hers few times all fine …
came home today , again completed about 110 miles and they all came back on again …
any ideas ?
Hey mate,

I've got exactly the same happening with my RSQ3 at the moment. I'm stuck in the arse end of France, miles away from the nearest Audi garage. If you've had yours looked at, would you mind letting me know so that I have an idea of what the issue it and what to expect when I can get down to the dealership.

It's a weird one because it's sporadic. One min it's fine, next minute it flashes uo with every warning issue and then clears it's self again.

Cheers mate

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey mate,

I've got exactly the same happening with my RSQ3 at the moment. I'm stuck in the arse end of France, miles away from the nearest Audi garage. If you've had yours looked at, would you mind letting me know so that I have an idea of what the issue it and what to expect when I can get down to the dealership.

It's a weird one because it's sporadic. One min it's fine, next minute it flashes uo with every warning issue and then clears it's self again.

Cheers mate
Excuse the typos, fat fingers, small keyboard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts