Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
</font>I
have included below the dates of the Q3 at the Northern regional Centres on the Twittertour -
But note the vehicle may arrive late or early on the days noted, but will be
there for the full days in between.

</font>

</font><table style="margin: auto auto auto -0.9pt; width: 665pt; border-collapse: collapse; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0cm 0cm 0cm 0cm;" ="MsonormalTable" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="887">
</font><t><tr style="height: 14.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes;">
</font><td style="border-width: 0px 0px 0px 1pt; border-style: none none none solid; border-color: rgb0, 0, 0 rgb0, 0, 0 rgb0, 0, 0 text; padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 215.4pt; height: 14.25pt; : transparent;" vAlign="bottom" width="287" noWrap="">Sheffield Audi</td>
<td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; border: rgb0, 0, 0; width: 158.8pt; height: 14.25pt; : transparent;" vAlign="bottom" width="212" noWrap="">Wednesday
27th July
</td>
<td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; border: rgb0, 0, 0; width: 290.8pt; height: 14.25pt; : transparent;" vAlign="bottom" width="388" noWrap="">Friday
29th July
</td>
</tr>
<tr style="height: 14.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 1;">
<td style="border-width: 0px 0px 0px 1pt; border-style: none none none solid; border-color: rgb0, 0, 0 rgb0, 0, 0 rgb0, 0, 0 text; padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 215.4pt; height: 14.25pt; : transparent;" vAlign="bottom" width="287" noWrap="">Harrogate Audi
</td>
<td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; border: rgb0, 0, 0; width: 158.8pt; height: 14.25pt; : transparent;" vAlign="bottom" width="212" noWrap="">
Friday
29th July
</td>
<td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; border: rgb0, 0, 0; width: 290.8pt; height: 14.25pt; : transparent;" vAlign="bottom" width="388" noWrap="">Monday
1st August
</td>
</tr>
<tr style="height: 14.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 2;">
<td style="border-width: 0px 0px 0px 1pt; border-style: none none none solid; border-color: rgb0, 0, 0 rgb0, 0, 0 rgb0, 0, 0 text; padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 215.4pt; height: 14.25pt; : transparent;" vAlign="bottom" width="287" noWrap="">Tyneside Audi
</td>
<td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; border: rgb0, 0, 0; width: 158.8pt; height: 14.25pt; : transparent;" vAlign="bottom" width="212" noWrap="">Monday
1st August
</td>
<td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; border: rgb0, 0, 0; width: 290.8pt; height: 14.25pt; : transparent;" vAlign="bottom" width="388" noWrap="">Thursday
4th August
</td>
</tr>
<tr style="height: 15pt; mso-yfti-irow: 3; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes;">
<td style="border-width: 0px 0px 1pt 1pt; border-style: none none solid solid; border-color: rgb0, 0, 0 rgb0, 0, 0 text text; padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 215.4pt; height: 15pt; : transparent;" vAlign="bottom" width="287" noWrap="">Nottingham Audi
</td>
<td style="border-width: 0px 0px 1pt; border-style: none none solid; border-color: rgb0, 0, 0 rgb0, 0, 0 text; padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 158.8pt; height: 15pt; : transparent;" vAlign="bottom" width="212" noWrap="">Monday
25th July
</td>
<td style="border-width: 0px 0px 1pt; border-style: none none solid; border-color: rgb0, 0, 0 rgb0, 0, 0 text; padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 290.8pt; height: 15pt; : transparent;" vAlign="bottom" width="388" noWrap="">Wednesday
27th July
</td>
</tr>
</t></table>

</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
I was just in the news section reading about one from Europe but didnt know they were doing it in the UK too. Is it just a tour of a demo model or is there anything else as well?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nacho said:
I was just in the news section reading about one from Europe but didnt know they were doing it in the UK too. Is it just a tour of a demo model or is there anything else as well?
I belive that it will just be a demo model just as it would be on display in a dealer showroom however it is located on the back of a custom built trailer. Hopefully brochures etc will be available. Other locations in the south of England are also been visited but I was only interested in the north, If you contact Audi customer services as I did or your local dealer they should be able to give you the other locations.Hope this info helps.
[TUBE]C-2G51Z0igo[/TUBE]

[TUBE]Jin17Rqfyos[/TUBE]

Edited by: Dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone been to a Twitter Tour yet.What was it like?What was on show?What freebies did you get.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just been to Newcastle Audi to preview the Q3.Looks brilliant.It was a SE in silver with lots of options fitted A £40,000 car in total.It looked better than a Q5 parked near in my opinion.The freebies on offer were a cup of coffee & a brochure.I also met other people who had ordered 1st week in July, its interesting to hear other peoples opinions & reasons for the choices they have made, especialy colour.I took some pictures so will post at a later date.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Some other dates according to my local dealer:


Mayfair (London) 15<SUP>th</SUP> Sept till 17<SUP>th</SUP> September
Newbury 5th Sept till 8<SUP>th</SUP> Sept
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
S Line said:
I also met other people who had ordered 1st week in July, its interesting to hear other peoples opinions & reasons for the choices they have made, especialy colour.



Just out of interest what colours are people going for?

We've ordered glacier white and after seeing an A1 in what I can only assume was that colour I'm pretty sure I'm going to change it. Apparently Reading Audi have a Q5 in said colour so I'll have a look and make up my mind then. Other options I'm looking at are Cobalt blue or Monza Grey but want to see them in the flesh first.

Hope changing the colour doesnt have an adverse effect on my delivery date.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are the mobile phone photos I promised.Help!Not sure how to size them correctly as they come out masive when using the insert icon
/spottedsoon/6.jpg

/spottedsoon/5.jpg

/spottedsoon/4.jpg

/spottedsoon/3.jpg

/spottedsoon/2.jpg

/spottedsoon/1.jpg

The first one was a odd one as I was unsure about the rear end of the car but my mind has been put to rest as I like it in the flesh.
Edited by: Dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gareth3685 said:
S Line said:
I also met other people who had ordered 1st week in July, its interesting to hear other peoples opinions & reasons for the choices they have made, especialy colour.



Just out of interest what colours are people going for?

We've ordered glacier white and after seeing an A1 in what I can only assume was that colour I'm pretty sure I'm going to change it. Apparently Reading Audi have a Q5 in said colour so I'll have a look and make up my mind then. Other options I'm looking at are Cobalt blue or Monza Grey but want to see them in the flesh first.

Hope changing the colour doesnt have an adverse effect on my delivery date.
Other people had ordered a S line 2WDin Daytona & a SE4WDin Amalfi white all 3 from my dealear are Diesel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
S line 4wd in Daytona grey for us...

I'm hoping to add some extra extras (if that makes sense), but like you am worried that it will affect the build week. Trying to get the dealer to confirm that it's ok to do...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
That car confuses me because its not an S Line but it has body coloured bumpers. There is an option to have Monsoon grey in a full paint finish on the SE but I dont think that is Monsoon grey.....Guess its a pre-production modelso I'm being a bit pedantic!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
RJSellers said:
S line 4wd in Daytona grey for us...

I'm hoping to add some extra extras (if that makes sense), but like you am worried that it will affect the build week. Trying to get the dealer to confirm that it's ok to do...
Well news on that....Went to an Audi dealer today (not the one I've placed my order with) to look at colours and he said there would be no issue with changing spec etc - orders would not be on the system yet so it wouldnt make and difference to the delivery date.He also pretty much laughed when I said I was expecting my S-Line delivery in Decemeber, according to him there will be no S-Line deliveries until end of Q1 2012 (March!!!)....Will be calling my dealer first thing on Monday, very worried!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
errr... March?!

that's more than a little issue for us - first child due end-November and kinda relying on the info given of first deliveries that month. The current two-seater isn't practical for three...!

having ordered the day after the books opened, we're assuming we're near the top of the list. But that's not good news.

right, what's the dealer's phone number!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
RJSellers said:
errr... March?!

that's more than a little issue for us - first child due end-November and kinda relying on the info given of first deliveries that month. The current two-seater isn't practical for three...!

having ordered the day after the books opened, we're assuming we're near the top of the list. But that's not good news.

right, what's the dealer's phone number!
Let us know what your dealer says, I'm calling mine shortly.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Ok according to my dealer 'the system' is still showing December and he's not been told anything to the contrary.

Lets wait and see but I would be (pleasantly) surprised if I see this car in December.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top