Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my ORANGE Q3 from Motability 4 weeks ago, with Pistachio interior ('not the most common combination' the salesman said, but I love it!).Build week on the order is 201323, which I think is the first week in June - does anyone know how long it will be before I get my car?

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Mine was ordered mid-April and I was told to expect it late June/early July if that's any help to you. Any modifications to controls yours may need could add to that though.

I think the colour/trim combination should look great. I hope you remembered to order the through load facility though - otherwise there's no way your Nimbus 2000 is going to fit in the car....

Welcome to the forum!

Edited by: Gromit

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah! The Broomstick is actually my Ginetta hillclimb car - check out www.JustGiving.com/Breast-Cancer-CarNeeded AWD up here in Scotland, so it came to a choice between the Q3 and an X1. Apart from my OH thinking the X1 was styled by a blind person, the BMW failed the wheelchair test - it will not fit in the X1 boot. The Audi was fine, especially with the lower boot option (i.e. without the spare and the false floor).Really looking forward to the Q3, and getting shot of the Freelander 2. Land Rover make as great car, but their after sales service stinks...

</font>

·
Registered
115 Posts
You're totally right about the X1, I can't think of a way they could have made it any uglier.
The interior is also cheap, no comparison with the beautiful Q3!
Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yes, I also found a look around the X1 was a great selling aid to the Q3.
This is from a guy who has stuck with the BMW brand for many years!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just had an email from the dealer to say that the Q3 is built and on its way to the port for shipping to the UK. The dealer estimates 3 weeks - is that a conservative estimate, does anyone know, oram I likely to get it sooner?

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
If the progress of my order is anything to go by, you will be unlikely to get it any sooner than that. Mine was built in mid-May according to my dealer, and I've been told to expect it about June 28th-ish.

·
Registered
114 Posts
My Q3 was already at the port (in the UK) when I ordered it, and it took about 2 weeks to get to the dealer!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts