Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news for those waiting for Q3 with build week 25!

Dealer called me lastnight saying my Q3 is at UK port and would be ready for me to collect in 2 weeks time. Hope it same for all others. Finally the wait at the end of sight!!

·
Super Moderator
6,233 Posts
Great news! Hopefully some other members will be hearing similar soon. These arrivals seem to come in bursts.

Looks like it's going to be a lonnnnggggg fortnight for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
HI guys

Mine is a build week 25 it arrived in UK last week, will be at dealers Monday and I'm picking it up Wednesday.

Can't wait!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lucky you, Scargill!! Mine is from Manchester Audi... It will take a while to reach there, dealer will apply paint protection and other checks seems to take around 2 weeks... I have already started dreaming of plesant long drives!!! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mines from Basingstoke Audi, am also getting paint protection as was part of the deal.
I'll post some pics during the week.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi... I had a phone call this morning to say itl take upto 2weeks delivery up at Huddersfield Audi.
Its down in Essex at the moment waiting to be UK checked.

Cant bloomin' wait!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All, Mine is currently being built, I've gone for the 2.0 ltre 170 SE Petrol, in ice silver with pan roof, and sat nav. Told not to go for diesel as I don't do the miles to warrant, roll on Sept !!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi Dave - another Kent recruit. We will be starting our own convoy soon
!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I do 6k miles a year and have had my diesel for a year this month. It has driven brilliantly without any problem at all. I don't think the choice of petrol vs diesel should be made on the annual mileage driven - it is more to do with the type of mileage you do. As long as your annual mileage includes a reasonable mix of journeys, and includes a short motorway trip every now and again then a diesel should be fine fine whatever your total annual mileage..

·
Super Moderator
6,233 Posts
Hi Dave, judging from your location I'm guessing you've ordered yours from Inchcape Audi in Canterbury - right?

If so you're in good hands - both our Audis came from them. Their delivery estimates seem to be consistently accurate (in my experience, anyway) and their coffee's good too.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Another Kent recruit ( Purchased from Inchcape Maidstone) waiting Patiently for my lovely Daytona Grey Q3, advised its in Germany at present .

·
Registered
58 Posts
Daytonagrey said:
I do 6k miles a year and have had my diesel for a year this month. It has driven brilliantly without any problem at all. I don't think the choice of petrol vs diesel should be made on the annual mileage driven - it is more to do with the type of mileage you do. As long as your annual mileage includes a reasonable mix of journeys, and includes a short motorway trip every now and again then a diesel should be fine fine whatever your total annual mileage..
Look at the following options which would you choose

We do about 6000 a year wife's drives the Q3 a lot more than me short journeys

Big DPF problems lack of use or petrol big fuel bill

Option one buy tsfi models no dpf wife to drive all the time

Option two buy diesel then very two weeks just say to the wife need to use your car to clear the dpf.take it for a nice 40 mile spin up the motorway over 3000 rpm on your own music very loud have some fun within the law

We have just done 5000 mile our car will be a year old in September no problems. you have to just use it take it shopping at Bicester outlet round the m25 at the weekend if you get a diesel just use it for long run every few week

Yes I am in Kent ish Edited by: Daniel TD5

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just back from dealer after signing finance docs!!

Going to collect it this Saturday.....roll ooonnnnnnn Friday!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,233 Posts
Wahayyy! Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
485 Posts
You will appreciate the white colour in this current warm spell- should reflect the sun nicely. Get that Bose turned up and get cruising................

Enjoy

·
Super Moderator
6,233 Posts
TRAFFIC BULLETIN

Motorists in the Sheffield area are warned to be aware of a white Audi Q3 being driven enthusiastically (if somewhat erratically) and emitting loud musical noises whilst the driver struggles to come to terms with an overdose of new technology. Drivers are warned to keep well clear and treat it as a roundabout.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yooooooohhhhhoooooooooo!!!
Less than 18hrs for the handson! Dream of ownig Audi coming [email protected]!! Excited!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts