Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received by e-mail from my dealer confirmation of build date of week 49 2011 for my SE 2.0tdi 4X4 auto....estimate delivery in the UK is after the xmas new year shut down.

Hope all you other guys are starting to get similiar info.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Spoke to my dealer today the build date was this week for my se s tronic 4x4 it was built last week ready for shipment. So he was optamisic I should get it in the first part of November. So there may be hope for everyone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Spoke to my dealer yesterday. My SE S-Stronic 4x4 is in production this week so should be delivered to the dealership 'within the next 4 weeks'.

·
Registered
1 Posts
when did you place your order,I ordered mine 1st September and still no build date and dealer has said general launch date has been put back to January.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I`veJust been told bymy dealer that my Q3 S-line stronic quattro will be built in week 9.
options are
19" alloys.
SD Sat nav.
Privacy Glass
Black paint.
Ordered start of September.But Iwas unaware till the phone call that there was a problem at all withproduction of s-line models.
Had the same problems when the sciroccoandtiguan came out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Build date for our S-line TDI 177 was week 5 (2012)... then week 49 (2011)... and now week 47.

The
dealer is unsure as to delivery post-build and thinks, especially with
Xmas, that it may be something like 6 weeks... so early Jan perhaps.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Q3 SE 140PS FWD manual ordered mid December, provisional build week 11, this <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">came forward[/I] to week 9 that was confirmed yesterday!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Apparently Audi UK have no idea on typical time it takes after build to dealer and official line seems to be anything up to 7 weeks!

Appreciate to hear from any southern readers experiences on time that it took from build to delivery (northern cars arrive at Tyne so may be routed differently).

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a confirmed build of week 4, and was expecting 6 weeks from the until delivery. Now been told it is stuck in quality control, and have been offered a courtesy car from next week until mine arrives.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts