Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would drop a quick review for anyone in the South West. We have now bought 2 cars from the new Bristol Audi and all I can say is that they have certainly improved, never had a good experience in the past and always purchased my Audi's 40 miles away from Swindon Audi. From the moment we first spoke to our salesman (James Faulkner) to the moment we collected the 2nd car today it's been nothing but a good experience. They have been very helpful and always willing and available to answer questions when I had just wandered in on my way home from work or if I was passing on a Saturday.

If you are thinking about purchasing a Q3 or any other Audi give Bristol Audi a shot and speak to James Faulkner (he hasn't paid me for this)!

Also one of the finance guys Lee and Alan one of the sales managers are down to earth and always have time for a chat.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I bought mine at Bristol Audi (Colin Robbins), nice helpful guy as was Matthew (business manager) -

I took car back for a check up on battery charging as was not too impressed by the "post sales" guy (took him nearly 15 minutes to come over to me after receptionist told him I was there). Also they had the car for 4 hours, just for putting it on the computer check system and a wash, then I had to chase them up!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts