Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the height from thereversible luggage compartment floor to the parcel shelf? I need to get a mobility scooter in the boot and I will get the reversible floor if the scooter will still fit as it will mean less of a lip for me to lift the scooter over.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Approx 17 inches vertically from the velour side of reversible floor to the underside of the parcel shelf, allowing for the depth of the handle underneath the shelf for holding the floor up while you wrestle with the spare tyre. Add another half inch if it won't be in the way. The distance is marginally less if you reverse the floor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the swift reply, will do without the reversible floor as is too tight a squeeze - sounds like the same is the Tiguan we tested. Without it I know scooter fits fine (tested at local dealer) and I will just have to live with the larger lip.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi,
Its around 16cm (just over 6" in old money, but presumably you would have the spare wheel, so it has a foam unit in it that hold the wheel and has a few small recesses, plus the inside of the wheel itself, for stowing miscellany.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't suppose anyone has a pic of the under floor storage? Seeing the layout could help judge its usefulness.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, so does this mean that the stowage under the reversible floor is just what you would have got if you had a spare wheel?Could be handy for delivering large pizza I guess!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Here's mine....
Sorry for the quality, taken in the garage on my phone.

·
Super Moderator
1,756 Posts
I'm disappointed about the boot of the Q3 actually. Audi says approx. 450 Liters that's exact the size of our A4 boot (we need that amount of Liters). But, Audi did calculate the underfloor storage with it. It's right, but unusable for us because no large bag fits under the boot-floor

1 - 11 of 11 Posts