Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all does anyone use their iphone as a sat nav? If so do you have the speaking (turn left into pond!) come through the speakers via Bluetooth.

I use copilot and when I am connected to the car via Bluetooth for the phone functions it doesn't make the directions come out the car speakers or the iphone speakers. It's like it is trying to send it but the car is not playing it.

I do have a jailbreak app that gets around this and then it does play through the car speakers but it keeps the link between the iphone and car live so you cannot switch back to radio or media.

I was wondering if anyone else has issues like this or a solution to get the sat nav to come out of he car speakers but when silent then go back to radio or media

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have sorted this now. in the bluetooth setup in the car, turn off the audio streaming and leave on the handsfree.
then calls are through the cars speaker and the satnav is through the phone speaker.
This is the same for android aps as well but you might have to turn it off on the phone as well

·
Registered
275 Posts
Using waze through the wire into the MMI allows sat nav via the speakers, but only listening to media.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts