Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

After 4 wonderful years in my current Q3, I am ready to move on from the AUDI brand but still within the VAG group.

I have for sale, my Bluefin module and preinstalled remap for the Q3 2.0 TFSI QUATTRO, S Line Black Edition.

The remap completely transforms the cars performance, +82 bhp and +154 Nm. It can be installed and taken off anytime, as many times as you like.

I am selling the item on eBay for £160 (I paid £429 4 years ago). You can purchase a refurbished module and remap at about £340.

I have had hassle free driving using the remap.

Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have had my Q3 from new and installed the remap after about 3000 miles. Now the Q3 has 50.5k miles on the clock with no issues with the remap.

The remap helps with the pulling out hesitancy that you get with stock map, and overtaking is such a breeze that you’ll be at the speed limit and beyond very quickly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I moving from my Q3 to a Macan S, so before I’m selling the Q3, I had reinstalled back to stock.

But having used the Q3 with the remap for the last 4 years, I would not go back to the stock map unless for servicing or MOT. And AUDI technicians has not said anything about a remap out anything.

The only thing they had said was that when I arm and disarm the Q3 alarm, it beep once for on and 3 times for off. I used an ODBC eleven module for that. It helps me knowing it is properly locked or unlocked as it beeps. If doors are not fully closed then if I try to arm the alarm, it will not beep indicating it is not locked.

On the ODBC module, I have also turned off the seat belt reminder chime, needle sweep on start up, and set the short press on Indicator to blink 5 times rather than the standard 3.

But as the Bluefin remap concerned, no isssues, just much better performance. I was told at the time, Q3 has the same engine and code as the VW Scirocco 2.0 which this map was based on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts