Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
Oh, great - I'll have to sell mine as soon as it arrives. I wonder if its too late to cancel the order....

·
Registered
275 Posts
Strange choice considering Victoria beckham had input on the evoke. Would have thought land rover would have done something to stop a competitor getter headlines!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We chose between Evoque and Q3, and also preferred the Audi offering.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I hope my Mum doesn't read the article in the Sun otherwise I´ll have to buy her a Q3 for 17 years of baby sitting. I would rather buy her a box of chocolates or some flowers......

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ATD said:
I hope my Mum doesn't read the article in the Sun otherwise I´ll have to buy her a Q3 for 17 years of baby sitting.  I would rather buy her a box of chocolates or some flowers......
I think you should treat your Mum to a Q3

·
Registered
613 Posts
The RR Evoque is too much like Victoria - all style over substance...
Q3 shows the lad Beckham (or at least his relatives) have the sense to choose a car they actually want, not what they think they should have!

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
Hmm... matt paint, tan leather, a bit of rose-gold plating, matching luggage and a....hand-stitched owners manual???

Underneath all that tat is an SUV that looks like someone's dropped a grand piano on it. No thanks.

I think David's demonstrating better taste than his missus.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Only available in Petrol engine too - Form over function, "designed" by a poseur, to be owned by one!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Who knows...but they might even join this forum

·
Registered
518 Posts
Actually, I think you have all overlooked the smoked chrome zip on the luggage set. To me, that is the most elegant feature of the car, andsuch amajor USB and selling point that it was mentioned in the brochure. After all, the Audi Q3 doesn't have a smoked chrome zip.Does it have any zip anywhere?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts