Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Good find, thanks daytona.
This sums it up for me really, a great all rounder

I think I may need to get out more though, can't remember the lasttimeI seen another one!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reilsab said:
Good find, thanks daytona.
This sums it up for me really, a great all rounder

I think I may need to get out more though, can't remember the lasttimeI seen another one!
just enjoy being the member ofthe exclusive Q 3 club

·
Registered
140 Posts
It does make you feel good. Having driven my Q3 for the last two weeks when I've seen the alternatives I've considered I do honestly feel the right decision was made. The Evoke, sorry common Evoke, although trend setting is actually quite ugly from many angles.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there also seems to be quite a few stories of evoque build quality not being up to Q3 standards

·
Registered
59 Posts
daytona said:
there also seems to be quite a few stories of evoque build quality not being up to Q3 standards
Audi doesn't seem to be much better, mind, reading some of the posts on the forum. Misaligned steering wheels, boot lids with differing gaps, fuel filler caps not fitting properly, s-tronic gearbox problems, vibrations at high speed, cracking windscreens. Looks pretty shoddy.

Mine is going in for warranty repairs on Monday, the entire front dash is being replaced as it has warped in the sun. The centre arm rest has fallen apart. The small rear parcel shelf doesn't fit properly and the whole shelf, supports and tailgate surrounds are being replaced. Not sure yet what they are going to do about the squeaky passenger seat yet.

I do feel that the Q3 is not as well built as what my A3 was. That could be down to it being a new 'from scratch' model and they may improve with time. But it is not what you would expect from Audi.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts