Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Decent review - agree with most points and if the engine and gear box are old hat - believe me it is very good old hat, effortless gear changes and lots of power from the engine for me.
Sometimes I wonder if these pundits have to find something different to main stream to put in the review.

The reviewer still hits the mark on most comments, must be a good job if you can get it

·
Registered
189 Posts
If you read the comments someone actually picked him up on the old gearbox quote and he replied back with "apologies for that, the gearbox itself works perfectly well, although first gear feels a tad short. I was being clumsy with my words in an attempt to highlight the relatively simple spec of the car compared with the pricier S-tronic equipped variants."

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dan said:
If you read the comments someone actually picked him up on the old gearbox quote and he replied back with "apologies for that, the gearbox itself works perfectly well, although first gear feels a tad short. I was being clumsy with my words in an attempt to highlight the relatively simple spec of the car compared with the pricier S-tronic equipped variants."
Gotcha Dan, thanks for that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts