Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

Auto Glym Polar Series ✔️

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  DavidS 
#1 ·
Have just gave my new car it’s first wash and had seen on here people talking about the Auto Glym Polar Series so thought would give it a try seen as it was on offer in Halfords as well.

I must say I am very impressed with the results 👌🏼 Will see how it’s last with the Polar Seal on it now as well.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting

See less See more
#2 ·
Strewth, that's shiny! I can't tell what colour the paintwork is for the mirror-like finish. Well worth the effort.

Reactions: Jackal
#3 ·
Yeah I’m very impressed with the finish it left and would certainly recommend it 👌🏼
Using all three parts took me about an hour and half. The final part though it says not to use it more than once a month so will be interesting to see how the polar seal last.

#6 ·
Its great stuff especially the polar seal!
Would be handy to have a couple of spare containers for the foam gun so you don't have to use up the mixture everytime though....or 3 foam guns lol

#11 ·
I’ve still got my unopened freebie bribe of Audi cleaning kit from my emissions cheat ‘upgrade’.
Tomorrow will be a quick home jetwash and snowfoam for Audi and Mini.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.