Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Audi Q3 2016 S Line Plus TDI
Discussion Starter #1
Have just gave my new car it鈥檚 first wash and had seen on here people talking about the Auto Glym Polar Series so thought would give it a try seen as it was on offer in Halfords as well.

I must say I am very impressed with the results 馃憣馃徏 Will see how it鈥檚 last with the Polar Seal on it now as well.
BCC92F19-12D6-4342-8750-8928A18F66A1.jpeg
46B36DAE-C855-4959-A3B7-CCD8B143B48E.jpeg

Super Moderator
Strewth, that's shiny! I can't tell what colour the paintwork is for the mirror-like finish. Well worth the effort.

Reactions: Jackal

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I鈥檓 very impressed with the finish it left and would certainly recommend it 馃憣馃徏
Using all three parts took me about an hour and half. The final part though it says not to use it more than once a month so will be interesting to see how the polar seal last.

Registered
Looks great, well done...love the colour...I may be biased.

Registered
Same car as mine. I use a range of Auto Glym and really pleased with the results. But for the paintwork I use Bilt Hamber. It's not cheap but it's b***** good.

Registered
2016 RSQ3 Exclusive Java green.
Its great stuff especially the polar seal!
Would be handy to have a couple of spare containers for the foam gun so you don't have to use up the mixture everytime though....or 3 foam guns lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Its great stuff especially the polar seal!
Would be handy to have a couple of spare containers for the foam gun so you don't have to use up the mixture everytime though....or 3 foam guns lol
Yeah I thought the same as well L么L one for each solution so can just make a full bottle and only use as needed 馃憣馃徏

Registered
Halfords are doing three for two on a lot of autoglym products, just ordered 3 of the polar seal for 拢40

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Halfords are doing three for two on a lot of autoglym products, just ordered 3 of the polar seal for 拢40
Yeah I just got all mine on the 3 for 2 deal plus got some leather clean and protect 馃憣馃徏. I鈥檓 all stocked up to last me a good while 馃槀

Registered
Yeah I just got all mine on the 3 for 2 deal plus got some leather clean and protect 馃憣馃徏. I鈥檓 all stocked up to last me a good while 馃槀
Haven鈥檛 seen them offering it for a while and in the past I haven鈥檛 really used it correctly, usually picked up three different products but didn鈥檛 think it through properly the free one is the cheapest obviously so learnt my lesson hence three at twenty squid grand total forty result

Registered
I鈥檝e still got my unopened freebie bribe of Audi cleaning kit from my emissions cheat 鈥榰pgrade鈥.
Tomorrow will be a quick home jetwash and snowfoam for Audi and Mini.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts