Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 RSQ3 Exclusive Java green.
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I've enabled the folding mirrors through vcds but they only fold on the remote, not the keyless handle touch.
Is there something else that needs coding as I will never use the remote?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I did the boot too, works on my key, up and down. Also when i lock with key i get a bleeb proves (to me) its locked,

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Ju, I know you are VCDS user (makes it sound like some sort of dubious addiction... :rolleyes:), so our OBD11 comments won't help awful much. Like Alan, mine folds the mirrors from the door sensors (I'm assuming of course that the green beast has Advanced Key). The tailgate lock button doesn't fold the mirrors however.

I've got 458 credits (adds one the 1st time you open the app each day) on the OBD11, I think it takes 10 to code the mirrors so if you should find yourself near J15 of the M40....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M40 Is that down south somewhere lol, thanks for the offer John but I guess its a bit far from Bradford!
Yes the green beast has advanced key, I did the coding from a post on here, it was just an easy change in the door modules. I didnt realise at the time that it only worked on the remote and not the door handle. I'll have a rummage around in vcds or I'll just get obd11 as it seems easier lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
You could borrow my odb11 for a while if you want, Im in Leeds every Saturday, And its got loads of credit.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Alan, I'm a plonker!
My 8V S3 and 8R SQ5 both folded with a touch of the door handle, as you are well aware you have told hold it for a few seconds on the handle to fold....its been working all along.

I feel a right numpty lol:censored:

·
Super Moderator
5,777 Posts
Don't worry Ju, we won't tell anyone - your secret's safe with us. :devilish:

Reactions: alanyork
1 - 8 of 8 Posts