Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

Great forum and really enjoy reading up on everyone's rides
Well I received the call from my dealer today to say my Q3 has arrived!!!
Sitting in the holding yard and waiting for detail and pre-delivery, can't wait!
Ordered on 19th March 2013 with 155kw motor and loads of options, coming from a highly modified Golf R.
Enjoy and more pics to come soon

Regards
ThomasEdited by: xssiiv

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks a beauty! Great choice of extras too...........wish I had the extra cash to get a few of those!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice one mate, need some more pics on delivery.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Just curious- why the heated seats? I thought you rarely saw cold weather over there!

·
Registered
114 Posts
SETIG said:
Just curious- why the heated seats? I thought you rarely saw cold weather over there!
Just because you always see Australia hot and sunny on the tv, don't think for one second that it doesn't get cool/cold over there, especially over the winter months.

It is a bit like saying it is always raining in the UK, which we know it doesn't

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SETIG said:
Had them on my Recaro's in the golf R and love them, probably only use them 5 times a year but why not lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've had them, useless as **** on a bull in Sydney.

Would rather power seats, really missing that.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Heated seats here in the UK are a God send! Especially when picking up back injuries

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
ImiQ3 said:
Heated seats here in the UK are a God send! Especially when picking up back injuries
It's YEARS since I picked up a back injury from any sort of activity involving a car seat - and then it tended to be caused by either the back seat or an armrest.

Ah, memories....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Gromit said:
ImiQ3 said:
It's YEARS since I picked up a back injury from any sort of activity involving a car seat - and then it tended to be caused by either the back seat or an armrest.

Ah, memories....
Back injuries for me a more sport related but the heated seats are great to keep the old back muscles supple.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ready for pick up tomorrow

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Looks absolutely stunning, every now and then I am tempted by 19" rims but then I remember a. the price and b. the ploughed fields masquerading as roads in the UK.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It looks nuts!!

Great selection.

What colour internal leather did you get?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Leather and Alcantara in black, will post more pics once I pick up

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice car. Daytona is lovely until it rains.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Picked it up and very happy, drives great!Couple of little mods and will post up some more pics and thoughts soon...

Edited by: xssiiv

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very, very nice!

I'm torn between which wheels to get now

·
Registered
518 Posts
I got the 17" Trias wheels, very similar in appearance to those above, but on a 17" wheel, and hence much cheaper!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts