Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

Audi Q3 training manual - worth a look

13K views 34 replies 25 participants last post by  Gromit 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Very useful, thanks for sharing it, I've downloaded and am reading through and learning a lot.

#9 ·
Hi. I cant seem to find this doc the link no longer works. Does anyone know where it could be found?Has anyone found a place where one could download a Manual for the Q3?

Best Regards

Nomad7

#10 ·
Hi Nomad7, welcome to the club.

The manual is not an owner's manual or specifically a tech. manual - it's a staff training manual. It does, however, give some interesting detail about the Q3, bearing in mind it's a 2013-vintage document.

I have a copy of it stored on my server if you'd like it. It's nearly 8MB in size but should email OK. If you'd like a copy I can send it to your registered email address (or another if you wish) - just PM me.

Edited by: Gromit

#12 ·
Shinopt: no it ain't - the file's been removed. A 404 error means simply "file not found". A firewall issue would be more likely to generate a permissions or access denied error of some nature.

#15 ·
Gromit you star thank you. Currently laid up,with leg in a cast post op and this is just what I need to pass the time. Thank you so much

#17 ·
I would strongly recommend against that as it would be a breach of Audi's copyright.

#18 ·
...not to mention that the member would have to have his own secure web server or service and be prepared to open it up to you lot....

#20 ·
Your wish is my command - it's on its way.

#21 ·
Hey, is it possible to send to my email too?

Big thanks ...

P.S. You have my email address on PM

#25 ·
All on the way. Beware, it's a big file (7mb+).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.