Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I hope everyone has had a great week,

I have 2 Genuine Audi Q3 18" S-Line Alloy Wheels with Tyres (7.5mm tread) for sale if anyone is interested. they are in immaculate condition with no marks/scratches.

I am looking for around £250 each for these.

I also have 2 damaged Genuine Audi Q3 18" S-Line Alloy Wheels with No Tyres.

I don't want any money for the damaged alloys so you can have these for FREE, if someone can get them refurbished then you could get a nice set of 4 if required or re-sell them.

I am open to genuine offers also, collection is preferred but I am sure I can sort something out.

Many Thanks,
James.

P.S. I don't have the Audi Q3 any longer as I brought an Audi A5, going to have a browse around here though as looks like a good bunch.

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
Hi James, welcome to the forum.

There's got to be a backstory behind this - is that a bullet hole in that tyre?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! that made me chuckle... thankfully it's not.. no basically I had my car stolen 6 weeks after purchasing it my own fault I was cleaning the car, it was a sunny day so was just relaxing and I went in the house to get myself some juice and car was gone.. some Muppets stole it but then went straight over a curb and popped both of the 2 right hand tyres which also caused some damage to the alloy.

Anyway, Thankfully that was the only damage they run off so I purchased a set of 4 new wheels to replace the 2 damaged ones and sold my Q3 and brought an A5 because it just annoyed me :) so now I am left with these.

I moving house soon, so just want to get rid of them now out my back garden.

James.

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
My sympathies, James - heaven preserve us from the ungodly braindead gonzos that seem to be infesting our country these days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers... I just hope someone needs them.. so annoying them being sat outside but I really have no use for them, and I move away in 3 weeks so they will just be binned if I can't get rid of them :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts