Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Not specifically the 35 TFSI Cylinder on Demand and energy recovery .. Seems to work seamlessly. Everyone getting grief with their MMI though, see search box at top of page. Mine blanked me on Tuesday, waiting to see if it does it again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not specifically the 35 TFSI Cylinder on Demand and energy recovery .. Seems to work seamlessly. Everyone getting grief with their MMI though, see search box at top of page. Mine blanked me on Tuesday, waiting to see if it does it again.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
480 Posts
The MMI issue is a known on 2021 models across the model range and Audi have a software update to sort it out. Mine is now fine having had the update, and if you buy used through the approved Audi system or new, the update will have been done before sale if it's needed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The MMI issue is a known on 2021 models across the model range and Audi have a software update to sort it out. Mine is now fine having had the update, and if you buy used through the approved Audi system or new, the update will have been done before sale if it's needed.
Thanks for the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts