Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Just bought a used one however little bit disappointed that it doesn't have this feature : led interior lights.

Can anyone confirm is this meant to be a standard with s line plus or something that needs to be added? And if so how much?

I was told it had led interior lighting package but all I can see (now it's dark) the dials light red and the glove department, and interior light is an ambient colour. No other lights. Looked at the door when open, doesn't light up underneath, no cup holder light no football lights and no speakers sill light (black Matt sill).
I'm I missing something here .

Appreciate help before I speak to dealer

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi
LED is an extra on the s line plus I’m afraid it’s one of the options I wish I had speced , I think you should have footwell lights and ambiant lighting on the air vents, I’m sure some one will be able to specify exactly what should be included

·
Super Moderator
5,594 Posts
Yes, LED interior lights were only ever an option, never standard. You can't miss them when fitted - multiple lights everywhere - footwells, cupholder rims, doors, the lot. One of the best extras offered with the Q3 but difficult if not impossible to retrofit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts