Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a PCP deal offered me by Audi on a Q3 Quattro S lIne S Tronic (140ps) with metallic and off road alloys.After dealer discount works out to £30,500
No deposit £500 pm for 4 years. (10k miles per annum) I can afford this and Ive had several PCPs before. But does this sound about right for a car like this through Audi solutions?

·
Registered
107 Posts
What is the end payment?

Mine was £15ish down, £98 pm for 36 months £15ish end payment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That sounds like a lot to me. I've ordered a 177 s-line quattro with Privacy Glass, Audi Sound, Folding Mirrors and Parking plus. I'm putting down £700 deposit on a 4 year deal with 8k mileage and paying £351 per month. Final payment £15k ish. I placed my order at the end of June and so they may have changed the level they're willing to discount in Q2.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
My dealer tried his best to get me on a 4 year deal even though i told them i would be changing the car at 3 years old. Probably more commision in their pocket, i would always stick to 3 year deals.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I went for the purchase option instead of the lease. The saleman offered me a finance deal - they wrap it up in contributions, monthly payments, gap insurance amongst other things. At the end of the day, when you sit down and work out what you are paying over what you are borrowing, the figures just don't stack up for straight finance - they will never beat a deal you canarrange yourself privately.After going backwards and forwards with Audi (4 or 5 times!), I did accept a partial finance deal. Like I said, it wasn't as good as I could have got outside, but the 2 years free servicing they threw in will off-set the additional cost in the long run.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts