Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my Q3 SE S-Tronic Quattro yesterday so I qualify to join the (soon to be) Owners Club. Car is due to be built in week 19 so I'm not sure when that will be ready for me to pick up. Currently driving a BMW 320d auto but have been less than impressed with the ride. I think it is the run-flats which causes the car to pick up on all the road cambers and try to steer itself. Not the "ultimate driving experience" I expected, my test drive of the Q3 suggests I will be more satisfied.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hello and welcome

I also came from a 320D auto. I fully agree, dreadfully noisy and uncomfortable ride on my bmw but the Audi isleaguesahead in ride comfort and the a huge step up interior wise.
You'll be glad to know the standard audio setup is rather good in the Audi, the standard bmw stereo setup is pants!!
Good choice of car upgrade you made there imo!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I too came form a 320D andas mine was anM sport Auto with 18 inch wheels/runflats so I know about hard ride.
The Q3 is a much smoother proposition. I do miss the precision of rear wheel drive chassis but only in the dry!The slightest bit of snow and or icy conditionsand it was game over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts