Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been driving past the new Audi dealership ( just off Junction 6 M20) for the last 14 months so I've seen it built from scratch and opened.
Last monthI finally popped in for a nose around and came out with an order for a new Q3!

Everyone at the site is courteous and professional, their PDI and undercover storage areas are state of the art and the showroom is massive.
My car was a dealer pre order (one of the advantages of buying from Inchcape) which I collected yesterday, exactly 27 days aftrer ordering.
The car was immaculately presented inside and out and I was given a thorough run through from my salesman , who has been really helpful throughout thre buying process.

All in all, a 10 out of 10 for Maidstone Audi.

Tony

·
Registered
134 Posts
I picked up my new Q3 from Audi Maidstone last week, ordered back in May and have been waiting patiently since then! The whole experience at Audi Maidstone has been great, David Santinella my salesman was knowledgeable approachable and responded quickly to all my queries and emails, I also managed to negotiated a great deal ! in all in very happy.

·
Super Moderator
6,208 Posts
Gromit's Retreat's Audi dealership is an Inchcape operation, so I know where you're coming from (in both senses) - good solid very professional company with excellent service as far as new car sales are concerned. I think Inchcape concentrate a bit too much on monitoring and I don't like the way they penalise their own staff for anything less than a 10/10 performance rating in any aspect of their work though - it puts too much unnecessary pressure on the staff and devalues their own monitoring and survey system by skewing their own data.

I'd love to give a shout out to the salesperson who handled my Q3 deal but I'd be giving too much away regarding my own identity if I did.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I very nearly bought from Maidstone Audi, (they are my local dealer)- they were in the process organising a TT to be shipped from Stockport Audi(part of their Inchcape group)when I had a completely randomidea of getting a Q3 instead. I spotted mine at Cambridge Audi at this time and the rest is history. I also had David Santinella as my sales guy at Maidstone and agree he was very helpful. I subsequently had my sat nav enabled and rear light changedthere and the experience was all positive.
Edited by: Samoanjoe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts