Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I used this a few months ago and wasn't very impressed. They can't speak to your Insurance company for a start due to DPA so the process was not very smooth.I ended up giving up and going through my own insurance company, as they were Audi Bodyshop approved they picked it up the same day andorderedthe parts straight away.
This was Allianz Insurance who underwrite Audi Insurance anyway. If your Insurance company do not have Audi Bodyshop's as approved repairers then they can't order parts until the repair has been approved. This could be a nightmare if the part is on backorder like my nav fin was. Luckily i didn't have this issue and i couldn'trecommendAllianz enough to honest.
The only thing Audi assist did for me was to give me a courtesy car and dropped that off but my own insurance company would have arranged that anyway.You do get a nice card for the wallet and that might come in handy if you have an icy windscreen!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats not a good advert
Still it's a freebie from Audi so it's probably worth signing up.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
It's fine for a freebie, not much you get free from Audi and after an accident it's always good to have all the protection you can

It never used to be free for 3 years so good spot Del

·
Registered
595 Posts
I had an email today asking me to sign up for this....its free so may be worth it at that price

·
Registered
594 Posts
What's the catch?

·
Registered
595 Posts
None as far as I know...waiting for someone on this site to tell me !!!

Where are you Gromit & BB when your needed

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
There's a catch........Gromit will explain it to you

·
Registered
594 Posts
How many have signed up for this? I'm still trying to work out the catch as I'm always suspicious when offered something for nothing.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Oh well, I have signed up at NO COST and if any prat wings me then I will try the system out and if I have any issues will tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine...

Edited by: Gord

1 - 11 of 11 Posts