Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Feb 2019 Q3 1.5 S Line which is coming up to three years old. I guess that my license for Audi Connect navigation etc will expire. I don't seem to be able to find any prices for renewing and my app tells me there are no "functions on demand" that I can buy. I do like the google earth sat nav screen and info so will be keen to see what it all costs. Has anyone been through this recently and worked out the options? The car has a slot for a SIM but I'm not sure whether this will help. There is, of course, the Android Auto option and google maps but I do like the convenience of the built in nav software. I'm sure there are folk here who have sorted all this out!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
May not apply to yours but I have bought a two year sim card and then activate the traffic info as and when I want it, on a monthly basis. Only used it once so far but will do it again if we go to strange lands for any length of time.
I rarely use nav anyway as, outside holidays, our travel is mostly to places we know. I would never specify it for a car as Google Maps does everything we need except display on the dash.

·
Registered
570 Posts
This is what I found from Audi app.
I am guessing first contact info you would require.
Font Number Document Circle

·
Registered
176 Posts
I renewed my connect recently cost was £44 pa.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts