Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys
I am after the lead which plugs into centre consul for IPhone 6. Apparently you get leads in new cars anyone with a spare Apple lead hit me up with the price or if you know where I can get one reasonably priced.
Cheers
John

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Think the Audi part number is 4F0051510AL if you want to check on ebay

Cheers Spike

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yes, outrageous prices from Audi, but I picked one up on our local ebay (Trademe.co.nz). Be aware there are a lot of non-genuine chinese? ones.

Attached is a technical bulletin on the various versions

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for help Spike and manfrotto looks like it will be one from the Bay then. Does each new vehicle get them or is that a myth?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Not sure but I think it came as standard with S line spec and above, I got IPhone and micro usb with mine

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chippie
I have S Line but no cables in arm rest I was hoping an Android user would sell on Apple lead.
Cheers
John

·
Registered
170 Posts
Pretty sure i have unused iphone to AMI lead in the glovebox.
I have just broken my mini Usb and need to get a new one.
Drop me a PM if you wanr the lead.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Having sold my RSQ3 last year, I happen to still have a (genuine) Audi Apple (yellow) lead which plugs into the Centre console which I used for my iPhone 6 and 7. Cost new from Audi when I bought it was £47 (I had to buy the later lead, as my original lead supplied by the dealer was for the earlier iPhones). In fact I happen to have 2 leads, as I had one in my RSQ3 and one in my wife's A1 (now also sold as well).

I'll grab a photo and post it up here tomorrow so you can check its the lead you are looking for..

Was going to put them on eBay, but happy to let go for £20 each incl postage. If you are interested drop me a pm. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Hawkeye
Thanks for offer I have just bought OEM one from the Bay for £21 I will see if it works if not I will take you up on it.
Cheers
John

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hi Hawkeye
Thanks for offer I have just bought OEM one from the Bay for £21 I will see if it works if not I will take you up on it.
Cheers
John
No worries, hope it works ok for you

·
Registered
738 Posts
Here's the lead I have if you want to compare the one you purchased

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lead Works

Hi Folks
I bought a genuine Audi lead from the Bay
£21.99 works absolutely fine. Thank you for all of your help.
Cheers
Johnny

·
Registered
738 Posts
Johnny have just replied to your pm (I hope), but if you have not received anything, please reply here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts