Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - has anyone picked theirs up yet? My dealer delivered one last week and another 2 this week. If you have post some pics and early thoughts

·
Registered
264 Posts
got mine today tdi quattro se s/ tronic early thought s are very impressed with build quality . like the sightly higher view of the road , its nice not to feel every pothole on the road , easier to reverse than i first thought .will post some piccies at weekend ,

·
Registered
13 Posts
My Q3 SE TDI S-tronic delievered yesterday.Initial impressions arevery good.

*Was going to go for a cheaper TomTom but got the tech pack and like the 3D sat nav.
*Was worried 17" wheels would look too small - I'm happy this isn't the case!
*Main criticism of Q3 in reviews seems to be lifeless steering. It does have that electro-mechanical steering 'lack of feel' but not a major issue for a more practical car like this I think.
*Thought I might add a spare wheel later but have found that the Audi Sound System sub-wooferis actually round and occupies the spare wheel slot.

Vehicle looks better than I thought - nicely proportioned.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Monsoon Grey. Funny - one dealer said it was Audi policy that there were to be *absolutely* nodiscounts on Q3 pre-orders, went to another and they knocked off over £1k.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i considered monsoon grey - what does it look like - it would be great to see some pics!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I also orderded the Monsoon Grey, and would love to see any pics you take? also pleased that you think the 17" wheels do not look out of place. I only odered the SD card SatNav and would be grateful if anyone could let me know how it performs?
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got mine yesterday.S-Line 177 S-TronicAmalfi White, black Nappa leatherSD Navigation19" AlloysPark PlusHeated SeatsTinted GlassElectric MirrorsSpare wheel with reversable boot floor.
Very please so far!GB
Edited by: GeeBe

·
Registered
563 Posts
Very smart, well done for being the first to post some pictures.
Can I ask which dealer you used ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sure,

</font>Epsom Audi, they have been exemplary. Helen my sales exec told me that there is a problem now with Audi getting hold of the S-Tronic gearboxes so I have been lucky!</font>GB

</font>

·
Registered
264 Posts
Morse Man said:
I also orderded the Monsoon Grey, and would love to see any pics you take? also pleased that you think the 17" wheels do not look out of place. I only odered the SD card SatNav and would be grateful if anyone could let me know how it performs?
Thanks
I had the SD card sat nav , I thinks its very good , takes full post code shows speed limits on the road you are on in the bottom left hand corrner of screen ,as you come to a junction or turning you need to take it zooms in and highlights the lane you need .this also comes up in the display between the dials , you can specify what you want displayed on the mainscreen , hospitals , supermarkets , audi dealers etc ask if you need any more info

·
Registered
130 Posts
Very nice I can't wait to collect mine soon.When did you order yours? I ordered mine on 2nd day order books were open.

·
Registered
264 Posts
S Line said:
Very nice I can't wait to collect mine soon.When did you order yours? I ordered mine on 2nd day order books were open.
went in the dealers 3 weeks ago to order an s / line was told 4 month delivery so came out again , he phoned 3 days later offered me a unused demo S E tdi quattro specced ut to s/line standard went in did a deal for £3000 less than he first wanted and pickeed it up on 22 nov

·
Registered
563 Posts
daytona said:
S Line said:
Very nice I can't wait to collect mine soon.
When did you order yours? I ordered mine on 2nd day order books were open.
went in the dealers 3 weeks ago to order an s / line was told 4 month delivery so came out again , he phoned 3 days later offered me a unused demo S E tdi quattro specced ut to s/line standard
went in did a deal for £3000 less than he first wanted and pickeed it up on 22 nov
How about some photos then.

·
Registered
21 Posts
daytona said:
Morse Man said:
I also orderded the Monsoon Grey, and would love to see any pics you take?  also pleased that you think the 17" wheels do not look out of place.  I only odered the SD card SatNav and would be grateful if anyone could let me know how it performs?
Thanks

I  had the SD card sat nav  , I thinks its very good , takes full post code shows  speed limits on the road you are on in the bottom left hand  corrner  of screen , as you come to a junction or  turning you need to take it zooms in  and  highlights the lane you need . this also comes up in the display between the dials ,  you can specify  what you want displayed on the mainscreen , hospitals , supermarkets , audi dealers etc ask if you need any more info
Would be very interested to know if you get automatic rerouting by TMC traffic channel. I.e. when in mid route if the traffic situation changes, does it offer you a new route to avoid it?

Good looking car that, by the way.

·
Registered
563 Posts
GeeBe said:
Sure,

Epsom Audi, they have been exemplary. Helen my sales exec told me that there is a problem now with Audi getting hold of the S-Tronic gearboxes so I have been lucky!

GB
Hi GeeBe
One more quick question, does your offside mirror dip when you select reverse gear.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts