Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Have said previously how good Motorway can be. They got me £9070 for my 62 TT Roadster a year ago against the “pre-negotiation” £7600 that WBAC were offering.
I will use them again, sold via motorway.co.uk yesterday, was picked up from my workplace and money transferred at lunchtime today.. that’s a quick turnaround, didn’t try and knock anything off the price.. couldn’t have been a smoother, stress free process..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I know marine traffic and the Golden Ray incident well. It’s become a very expensive claim for the clean up and removal!

On the basis of between 2-6 weeks I can keep my fingers crossed for late November but expect early December.

I’ve not heard of motorway before but put my details in and their estimate is about £3.5k more than WBAC and the trade in I’ve been offered so may have to give them a go. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I’ve not heard of motorway before but put my details in and their estimate is about £3.5k more than WBAC and the trade in I’ve been offered so may have to give them a go. Thanks for the heads up!
i also sold through motorway and it was an easy painless process. my golf R was just over 2 years old and i sold it to them for £1500 less than i bought it for new! left me with £8k equity to put as a deposit on the RS. although the dealer that bought it still has it up for sale at more than i paid new:oops: (although i did get £6500 discount on that one also, drive the deal came up trumps again)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I know marine traffic and the Golden Ray incident well. It’s become a very expensive claim for the clean up and removal!

On the basis of between 2-6 weeks I can keep my fingers crossed for late November but expect early December.

also the quote they give is a estimate, what I actually got paid £1.5k more than the original estimate.
Essentially they put your car for sale for you out to 1000’s of dealers and the highest bidder wins.. hence why in my case I got even more than they thought I would..

·
Registered
51 Posts
Motorway didn’t give a decent estimate for me for some reason, £5k less than WBAC. Not sure if they factor in location as well as being up in Inverness might not suit their usual buyers🤷‍♂️
WBAC is higher than what I paid new in December (with about £7k discount) so quite happy with offer, booked in tomorrow with them.
Edit - just a thought but think Motorway might have priced mine as a standard s-line instead of Edition 1 which might account for the difference, who knows🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
63 Posts
Today was the day for me.. stunning weather too which was nice.. though it’s getting a polish and ceramic coating tomorrow so it’ll look even nicer.

personally I think it looks stunning in green, better than I’d actually hoped.. in fact when I parked it up earlier I saw people taking photos of it..

Initial thoughts are I love it, the engine sounds just lovely, and I’m sure I’ll love it more as I settle in with it.. here’s some photos from day one though..
Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Plant
Tire Sky Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle
Sky Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Tire
Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
MY22 RSQ3 Sportback Vorsprung - Primer Grey - Red Stitching - Red Brake Calipers
32 Posts
Congrats, glad to see the collection went well. the green looks stunning in those pictures.

Did it come with the RS floor mats?

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Beautiful! That colour really does suit the car.

Reactions: JHOWELLS

·
Registered
63 Posts
To answer a couple above.. no the floor mats aren’t standard.. in fact I had them made - and compared to the standard mats that came with car they are far nicer.. £87 I think for all 4.. worth it.. you can have them made however you want but I got mine as close to the ordinal Audi RS design pack that I could.. all 4 of mine have stictching to match my interior and RS logo on each.. here’s the passenger side..
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Reactions: -Ju-

·
Super Moderator
3,321 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy RSQ3 ownership.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats, awesome looking car in green. The only thing I don’t like are the alloys, I wish you could specify the base model or the black edition alloys on the vorsprung. but that’s just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Very nice but, come the autumn/winter, you’ll want rubber mats.
And then they stay in year round.

Reactions: Lochsider

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats, awesome looking car in green. The only thing I don’t like are the alloys, I wish you could specify the base model or the black edition alloys on the vorsprung. but that’s just my opinion.
Yeh I dont like that Audi now force you one way or another with any of the options by having them tiered the way they do.. personally I like the alloys which is good as I have them, the bigger openings will make cleaning easier and show off the red callipers better, my last two cars had all black alloys so happy for the change..

·
Registered
28 Posts
To answer a couple above.. no the floor mats aren’t standard.. in fact I had them made - and compared to the standard mats that came with car they are far nicer.. £87 I think for all 4.. worth it.. you can have them made however you want but I got mine as close to the ordinal Audi RS design pack that I could.. all 4 of mine have stictching to match my interior and RS logo on each.. here’s the passenger side.. View attachment 2879
congrats, looks lush! can you post a link to where you got the mats as i thought those were standard looking at other instagram post of RS`s?

·
Super Moderator
3,321 Posts
Yup, me too the carpet mats came out on the day of delivery (bagged up in the garage loft) and rubbers went in. Car brands seemed to switch to carpet mats as a nod to the likes of RR and Bentley that used to include proper Wilton carpet jobs 30 or so years back, rubbish idea!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Motorway didn’t give a decent estimate for me for some reason, £5k less than WBAC. Not sure if they factor in location as well as being up in Inverness might not suit their usual buyers🤷‍♂️
WBAC is higher than what I paid new in December (with about £7k discount) so quite happy with offer, booked in tomorrow with them.
Edit - just a thought but think Motorway might have priced mine as a standard s-line instead of Edition 1 which might account for the difference, who knows🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
just out of interest, my wife would kill me if I changed the car, I went onto both sites to see what my year old 40TFSi Edition 1 would be worth. WBAC quoted £39635 which was about £300 more than Motorway but of course that’s pre-negotiation which doesn’t happen once a price is agreed with Motorway. Interestingly both were quoting about £1500 MORE than what I paid for it after I had secured a good discount originally. That said I can’t think of anything I’d have in preference right now …..even if stock was available.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have never ever used rubber mats and wont be this time, its only me that ever gets in the car.. no kids or anything, maybe the occasional guest, not against them in anyway but just have never needed them personally.

Reactions: DavidS

·
Registered
63 Posts
congrats, looks lush! can you post a link to where you got the mats as i thought those were standard looking at other instagram post of RS`s?

Website is crap, you wont find them on there, I just emailed them a photo of the Audi OEM mats and they made them 😃

They do boot liners and such is well I believe.. as far as I know they have an Audi licence so they fit perfect, as you can see in my photos.

Reactions: Menace and JonD99
21 - 40 of 41 Posts