Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,229 Posts
A fair review of an awfully nice - but hellishly expensive - piece of kit. Someone somewhere must have that sort of cash but I know I bloody haven't.

The comments are worth looking at though - a classic example of what happens when the brain-dead are let out to play.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Gromit said:
A fair review of an awfully nice - but hellishly expensive - piece of kit. Someone somewhere must have that sort of cash but I know I bloody haven't.
I'd have to agree, and nice as it is if I was gonna spend that sort of money, it wouldn't be on that.

·
Registered
275 Posts
43k and no panoramic roof as standard, you get that on the rs q5. Do really like the A3 style sports steering wheel lots!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel a test drive at a local dealer coming on! I just need to practice how to say "not really for me" without a huge grin on my face

·
Super Moderator
6,229 Posts
Not a chance, Malph - you'll need a plastic surgeon for that. Just accept that the cheshire-cat grin will be there, hand back the keys, look them in the eye and say "Fantastic car! I wish I could afford one."

.....then run like ****.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I want do do for my Q3 complete RS Q3 looks, but I cant decide which one is better RS Q3 or ABT kit????What you think???every tought well come

·
Super Moderator
1,756 Posts
IMHO you better go for the RS Q3. It has 'standard' a lot of power etc. And, you are able to go for more power if you like (Tuners).
The 2.0 TFSI Tuning would be very expensive because when you try to come near the RS Q3 Specs, you need to upgrade a lot more than 'only' the engine. In that way you come close to the RS Q3 Price.
And needles to say the RS Q3 looks far more better than the standard Q3 with all the extras

1 - 9 of 9 Posts