·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW - less than 8 weeks from Order to Delivery on a Factory Order.
Also, this is probably as much as this car is going to go Off-Road - at least whilst it's so new!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks very nice colour?

·
Super Moderator
6,028 Posts
Lovely looking car (you got lucky with the weather for the photoshoot, too!) and great spec. I see you used to own a Ford Kuga - I'm glad you're better now.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Very nice indeed. Similar vehicle to the one we have ordered, due to be built on St Swithens (hope it is not a Bank Holiday in Catalunya!!). As long it does have thefour rings on the front and backand not a Seat badge eh!!! Should be ok.I wish you many miles of happy motoring
ps: Gromit only jealous because he never had a Kuga. We once had one a while back, it was ok for a Ford.</font>

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ahhh very nice - good colour choice! ;o)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great looking car, always find it weird that UK plates are one colour on the front and another on the back though?

·
Super Moderator
6,028 Posts
enneo said:
ps: Gromit only jealous because he never had a Kuga. </font>

·
Registered
1,363 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ouch - hope you got out OK ?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Helmesman said:
Ouch - hope you got out OK ?
Yes, the Kuga saved my life! Was a head on smash by a drunk van driver drifting onto my side of a 50mph road!

·
Super Moderator
6,028 Posts

Interesting... that was obviously one **** of an impact but the passenger cage shows hardly any distortion. They're obviously built like brick sh*thouses.

Glad you're OK.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts