Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!I thought it best to register on here as I lhad loads of great feed back and advice from the previous forum I was on.I have recently (and reluctantly - I would have kept it for forever if I couldv) upgraded from my first car - Audi A2 TDI 1.4 2001 (had it for 11.5 years) to 12 plate Q3TDI Sline.So far Im loving it and it helps that Im not loosing out on the space as my A2 was very roomy for a little car.Takes a while getting used to the new tech and Im sure I will stop jumping out of my seat when the car restarts itself on the stop start function(with out my intervention).Fingers crossed for 11 years or more without too many hicups in this car! Clare x

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice looking Q3, I love black cars (had three before my Monsoon Grey Q3) but they are so tough to keep clean!
Congrats on finding the forum, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Good looking car , had mine a couple of months and love it

·
Registered
485 Posts
Sainsbury's long life bags- they get everywhere!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Shame on you! As a committed (and multiple) Audi owner, if you must go to Sainsburys you might at least have the good taste to use Waitrose bags...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I used to stick £10 a week in my A2, Im putting in £15/week so far in the Q3.I dont think thats too bad considering its a bigger car and engine.Sorry I cant be more specific with the figures, I just dont pay much attention to the mpg etc lol (typical woman!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts