Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Showing off my Monsoon Grey Q3 with fine grey nappa leather interior and 3D aluminium inserts. I like the contrast of the lower dash being grey with this colour interior.

·
Registered
188 Posts
i like the grey and black combination. Looks great!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I do like the contrasting colours of the interior, very smart. Hope you enjoy your new Q3, I'm finding the drive very good after just 400 miles. My problem is setting up sat-nav as it is a whole lot different from my old A6, maybe I should have opted for the SD card version. Cheers Gordon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am enjoying the car in the small mileage I have done so far. Do miss the door mirrors folding in with the central locking.though. A point well discussed before on this forum. Glad other people like the contrasting dash colour like I do.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Love the aluminum inserts, would have loved to go them myself given the ice silver but build date overruled me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Tyreman I have the opposite opinion regarding the wing mirrors as I have to close them when reversing into my garage but it would also be an advantage if they automatically folded in when ignition is switched off. Did you get an onboard CD in your manual folder with nothing on it, which seems slightly odd.Cheers Gordon

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No on board CD with the manual. Just the box which did contain the SD card for the sat nav. As big as a cd box for some reason. Another slight annoyance I have is the rear parking sensors. My drive way is about 60 feet long with a fence one side and plants and shrubs the other. No way you can reverse down it without the warning noises going continuously. Bit irritating. Still a great car though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts