Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures of my amalfi white with black leather interior

Sorry, no interior pics yet... Will take some better pics with my camera and upload them to a image sharing website so you can view in a higher resolution. The forum image resolution limit is very low...

2.0TFSI S-Tronic petrol engine with 170 hp.

Switching from a 2011 2.0 TFSI 211cv TT coupe - looking forward to reprogram Q3's ECU to 260 hp!

Yes, this is a X1 next to the Q3 and it is much lower...

Wheels are 18" with 235/50 Continental tyres.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Very nice diogoh! Enjoy driving.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks for posting - it looks great. I have ordered the Amalfi white but have gone for the full paintwork for an extra 100 pounds. Hope it looks as good as yours! Enjoy......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks...

I preferred the Glacier White as it looks similar to the Ibis White I had on the previous TT and B8 A4.

However, only Amalfi White was available at the dealer - didn't want to wait 3+ months for delivery.

Turned out that it looks good also - no regrets on the color!

We don't have the full paint option here in Brazil, nice choice, congrats!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks great! Interesting that you are going for a ECU reprogram to 260, that was a lot. I have been toying with the idea of reprogramming my 170 to 211, I suspect the stock 211 version is exactly the same hardware as the 170 version, only with a (slightly) different ECU programming. I think I will wait until I see one of these boxes that let you reprogram and restore original program at will before I decide whether or not to do such a thing... Would be great if you share any experience wrt this later on!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JayN,

Yes, both versions share the same hardware. The only difference is the ECU programming.

I drove the stock 211 and it is much improved compared to the 170, but I would definitely go for the 260 hp ECU

·
Registered
111 Posts
Please do post your experiences when you do! :) (Very interested in how/where you get this done.)
J.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts