Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I've been reading your informative posts for the last wek or so: I have just bought my Q3, swapping my 18 month old Scirocco GT, as she may have a big behind, but she doesn't have enough boot room for my new hobby...golf. It's the trolly and the sill really. I shall be very sad to see her go, but I am sooo excited about the Q3 - she is just lovely.
I drove her yesterday, but can't have her until January 6th as apparently Audi hasn't got any more allocation in December. Still, it's something nice to look forward to in January. I've not had s-tronic before, but have driven auto SUVs in the past.
It's good to know you guys are out there to advise and share!
Happy Christmas
Jadewoo

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

I trust that you have tested this car at all speeds to ensure there are no vibration issues with it, as a very small percentagesuffer vibration issues.

Has it got a spare wheel? You may want to make sure it does, unless you need the extra space. See thread on this issue as well.

January 6th will soon come, so let us know how you get on.

·
Registered
264 Posts
hi jadewoowelcome to the site , im sure you will find any information or help you need here just ask we are a friendly bunch
6 th jan will be like xmas day for you again dont forget we love photo's of Q3's so post when possible

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hello Jadewoo and welcome

At least you'll have a 2013 reg car, although it will be a tough 3 weeks of waiting! I second setig, the spare wheel is a must and worth the extra £75 if ordering from factory.

Make sure you give it a good inspection when you pick it up and try avoid the gap sales pitch from Audi imo. You can pick up a good gap policy online for cheaper.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome to the board Jadewoo and roll on January!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi ordered mine last week won't get it till March, week 5 build.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, thank you for all your welcoming messages.

I must admit, I did spec one up, then got seduced by the prettier baby in the showroom. I suppose that's why I found it harder to understand why I can't have her yet!

What did you order BuoyC?

·
Registered
36 Posts
BuoyC said:
Hi ordered mine last week won't get it till March, week 5 build.
I'm week 3 build and also having to wait until March, still theres lots of Q3 stuff on youtube, there are even a couple of caribou brown ones shown

Welcome to the forum jadewoo
Edited by: GarryEssex

·
Registered
25 Posts
SE TDI 177 PS S TRONIC with some extra options.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi all,
I have checked - no spare wheel. But saying that, I'm probably not going to change it anyway, will wait for breakdown services!! They would add it for a cost, but I'm not sure I'm going to go for it. They are putting a full tank in though, and upgrading the sat nav. Does that sound reasonable?? They took £1500 off OTR price of £35K.
J

1 - 10 of 10 Posts