Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not sure if this helps with lead times but I ordered in March. Daytona Grey, Black Edition, 35 TFSI, S tronic with extra's being the extended ambient lighting and the Comfort & Sound pack. Chose this as it was as much as I could get without breaking into the £40k Road tax swindle. Was initially told I’d have the car by August at the latest. I’m still waiting to be allocated a build week. Crazy times.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We are waiting for a replacement Q3 Black Edition 35TFSI with extended lighting and comfort pack which was ordered in July. We were told then that it could be Nov/Dec for delivery. All we are getting from the dealer is that it’s in production. We have still got the original Q3 which occasionally shows the error message “Vehicle start system fault. Please contact workshop”. It’s been into the dealer and they have confirmed there is a software update needed but also may require parts. The update is not scheduled for months! Do we keep this car and wait for that or take a chance on a model year 2022 that apparently may have MMI issues? Or get the money back and wait months for a different brand of car………

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure if this helps with lead times but I ordered in March. Daytona Grey, Black Edition, 35 TFSI, S tronic with extra's being the extended ambient lighting and the Comfort & Sound pack. Chose this as it was as much as I could get without breaking into the £40k Road tax swindle. Was initially told I’d have the car by August at the latest. I’m still waiting to be allocated a build week. Crazy times.
This is the exact same configuration I’ve ordered. Ordered last week so not holding out for delivery until at least May but based on what you’ve said it could be much later than that.

·
Registered
30 Posts
This is the exact same configuration I’ve ordered. Ordered last week so not holding out for delivery until at least May but based on what you’ve said it could be much later than that.
The car we currently have until the replacement arrives was ordered in December last year and we took delivery end of March! This one is taking ages! Exactly same spec although they have omitted the blind spot warning light in the wing mirrors which is annoying

·
Super Moderator
3,583 Posts
Blind spot monitoring is one of those options that once enjoyed would be hard not to have again...my last 8U RSQ3 Performance had it too.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts