Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Does anyone have the "5 arm off road"design alloys on their Q3, preferably an S line, and if so would it be possible to post some pics. I have ordered them but have not seen them on a vehicle.
thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi . If you now have your car with the 5 arm off road alloy , could you post ne a few pictures i have ordered these on my Q3 and not yet seen them .

·
Registered
563 Posts
HiIf you go to audi.co.uk - Q3 - explore model, you can see the wheels with any colour combo.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh it's a long story but if you read the "Front end vibration issue" thread you'll get the picture.
I did briefly spend some time with my "intended" Q3 and the alloys were, well, bland in my humble opinion.
To be honest all the alloys on offer on the S line I found to be quite disappointingand thought the off road ones were the best of a bad bunch. I actually preferred the SE alloys.
Like most things in life though it's a matter of personal taste.
I am now awaiting production of my Q5 S line Plus which has great alloys (20' 5 Double spoke off road design alloys which are also available on the Q3 but cost an extra £600 or so I think)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts