Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Ive recently returned from the dealership for a restarting MMI, They have done a software update, but today it has done it again, its almost every journey, about 10-15 mins in and it will restart and just show "loading user information, please wait". Does anyone have any suggestions on this? A workaround perhaps? Im going to call the dealership back because it is not ideal for this to be happening all the time. Ill attach some photos of the screen that I have captured.

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have this problem in my Q3 Sport and can see many others have too. I’ve booked in at my dealership but they can’t see me until end of Sept! (Over a month from now). It’ll be interesting to see how this mass problem is resolved …

·
Registered
606 Posts
I also have this problem in my Q3 Sport and can see many others have too. I’ve booked in at my dealership but they can’t see me until end of Sept! (Over a month from now). It’ll be interesting to see how this mass problem is resolved …
Meanwhile for you to read.
One of the members did try factory reset and looks like it has helped them not a permanent solution I think maybe they can share more details if it's working alright till now.

Like John mentioned you can try factory reset instructions using below link if you wish.

Thanks.
KJ

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all,

Ive recently returned from the dealership for a restarting MMI, They have done a software update, but today it has done it again, its almost every journey, about 10-15 mins in and it will restart and just show "loading user information, please wait". Does anyone have any suggestions on this? A workaround perhaps? Im going to call the dealership back because it is not ideal for this to be happening all the time. Ill attach some photos of the screen that I have captured.

Thank you
Have the same problem with mine still awaiting a fix from Audi. Have you tried logging in as a guest it does work but you it’s not a fix but you can use the satnav without it rebooting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is happening to my wife’s 2021 SLine Q3 too. It’s been back to the dealer for a full factory reset and upgrade- the paperwork showed that it was done under the warranty but would be £720 if chargeable - but it’s happening still.

we visited her sister last week, just over an hour each way and it happened 7/8 times each way, and the “sos button not working” error appeared too.

I’ve contacted the dealer and they’ve agreed that it needs sorting. They’re taking it in and checking everything out, including checking for dodgy connections. It’s going to be with them for at least 4 days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts