Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Moving on from my Audi Q3 and selling Audi roof bars with 2x Audi bike rack. Genuine Audi parts, bought from Harrogate Audi with the car. Used in very good condition, key and torque wrench included. I’m looking for £285.
Also have full set of Q3 rubber mats including boot liner in anyone’s interested, open to offers…
Martin

·
Super Moderator
3,024 Posts
Welcome to the board, so what are you replacing the Q3 with? It would be wise to remove your mobile number.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the board, so what are you replacing the Q3 with? It would be wise to remove your mobile number.
[/
Thanks for that John, taken number off. Volvo XC60 R pro 🥴. My Q3 has been a nightmare from new, riddled with electronic faults mostly MMI, but included air con blowing hot wen on low and vice versa. Tail gate stopping halfway , start stop not starting ( that’s fun on a roundabout)… Over 3 and a bit years it’s been in and out of Audi but left them scratching there heads. They agreed at the end of the PPC Audi Uk would eather buy me out or give me a new one at cost!! I’ve decided to walk, first non Audi in 12 years. I love that Audi what the car back though, sure it will end up in a German lab somewhere!!

·
Super Moderator
3,024 Posts
Oh wow, a litany of faults in a model where faults are mercifully, rare. Shame we had not encountered you before - I'm sure the collective knowledge of the club could have got that sorted out.

Volvo XC60 - I have a couple of clay shooting friends that have them, generally OK, the SatNav is poor - well at least that's always their excuse!

·
Super Moderator
6,208 Posts
Really sorry to hear of your troubles, Martin - surprised too. It's most unusual to come across a problematic Q3, as John observes they're generally extremely reliable and trouble-free, hence the comparatively small number of faults reported here. It would be interesting to know what Audi discover, assuming they investigate thoroughly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know so I understand it genuinely perplexed the guys at Audi. Because all the faults were intermittent I ended up giving the car to a chief engineer who took it home for a week in exchange of his S4 Avant which I didn’t complain about of course. It is Audi Uk who have bought the car back not the franchise, I have heard of Audi of activity seeking old/faulty cars to buy back to help improve future models. Just unlucky I guess. I’ll be back in an Audi soon I’m sure…
Do wish I found you lot years ago.
Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
£35 for mats and boot liner. I’m close to leeds airport… I’m guessing posting would be fortune given the size.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ls19 7bg very close to the airport I’m in no rush so happy to hold them till you can sort something out. I’ll get some pics for you tomorrow.

·
Registered
28 Posts
How far is the nearest petrol station from your house as I work on petrol stations in that area a least once a week carrying out repairs Morrisons .Asda.Tesco Shell EG
Cheers

Alan J

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No sure about Tesco but all others close, Morrison’s less than 1/2 mile.
I would be happy to meet you at the station if you’re working on one. ill get Some pictures for you later this mornin.

martin

·
Registered
1 Posts
Moving on from my Audi Q3 and selling Audi roof bars with 2x Audi bike rack. Genuine Audi parts, bought from Harrogate Audi with the car. Used in very good condition, key and torque wrench included. I’m looking for £285.
Also have full set of Q3 rubber mats including boot liner in anyone’s interested, open to offers…
Martin
Hi Martin is the bike rack still for sale please ? Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Morning Martin
Thanks that’s great can you kindly email a pic ? Just need to check they would fit my RSQ3 I live in Bristol so would need them posting hope that’s ok
My no 07748185885 so can arrange payment
I’ll get a pic to you this morning.
Not sure what the post cost would be but I’m happy to check and let you know. My Q3 was a 2017.
Martin.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts